• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 05 mustang. No power to cooling fan

Cooling fan has not worked right since I got the car. You had to turn ac on for fan to work.Im in the middle of redoing ac and now fan won't work. Is there anywhere under hood I can get 12volts with key on to activate a relay?
  2. Oil filter in 5.0 swap

Trying a different way of mounting oil filter. I have an adjustable oil filter mount and would like to know if filter has to be mounted down. Does the filter matter?
  3. 84 Bronco 11 steering box

My steering box is shot. Short of rebuilding, what is an affordable replacement?
  4. 05 Mustang 4.0 start issue

Car worked fine till the other day it wouldn’t start. Corrosion on positive terminal pretty bad so I cleaned it, jumped it off and drove it home. Worked fine for a couple days then does it again. Battery was low so I changed it to one with 800 cc’s. Now sometimes it cranks fine and sometimes it...
  5. froze motor

I recently acquired a nice little 5.0 or so I thought. pulled oil pan and heads and motor will not turn over. Spark plugs were left out so naturally got water in cylinders and rust. I know it at least will need honing and rings, but what is a safe way to break it lose without damage. I have...
  6. problem with an 01 dodge ram

bro-in-laws truck. been making a funny whining noise in rearend for a while. Well today his driveshaft comes out going down the road. Pinion nut came off. Went to push off the road and it wouldnt move. Hooked it to my truck, drivers rear rolled, passenger side was trying to go backwards. I broke...
  7. 84 Bronco 2 dash

anyone have a schematic for a 84 B2 dash? Installing new gauges
  8. 2006 F150 5.4 3 valve shuts off

have a 06 F150 that when you drive about 10 minutes starts running erratic, idle drops very low and then shuts off. No codes. Checked all fuses and relays. Need help please
  9. 2005 Mustang 4.0 issues

Was recently given a Mustang that my dad got from a friend and had a bunch of work done to it. Car was hit in right front and fender and front bumper were replaced by a shop. The defroster does not blow warm at all is the first issue. A/C works perfect and car does not run hot at all. I live in...
  10. C4 transmission question

I rebuilt a C4 trans a few years ago and never filled it with transmission fluid. It has just been sitting in my shop waiting. Do I need to pull it apart and resoak all the clutches or is it ok?
  11. Need help 02 Windstar

I have an 02 Windstar 3.8 van. oil pump went out and ate a rod bearing, no biggie. Pulled motor , new crank rod and main bearings. Bunch of other parts. Heres my issue....cooling fans have no power now and a/c doesnt work. Went through fuses and relays..all good. Checking all wires but...
  12. 95 F150 5.0 vs 84 Crown Vic 5.0

I have 2 motors, roughly same mileage. Bearings and rings are same for both engines but pistons are different. Would one be any better than other? Im not using fuel injection so thats not an issue.
  13. C4 identification

I bought a c4 auto for my 5.0 conversion. How do I tell what flywheel is compatible?
  14. 84 Bronco 2 5.0 swap

Been on here a long time.....real life has taken time away from my build. Here is what I have to date.....84 LTD 5.0 short block, GT40 heads from exploder, Edelbrock performer intake with 600cfm Holley vac sec carb. Flat tappet cam with .473 lift intake and .497 exhaust. Block hugger headers and...
  15. Flip front end?

I have a 84 B2 that I been playing around with and I thought a flip front would be really handy. I have seen some in here but I dont remember where. If anyone has some pics I would like to see them. Thanks
  16. valve covers

Just got my new 5.0 valve covers. No holes. Question. What is the best, a breather in each cover, 1 breather and a pcv, something else?
  17. Starting back on my v8 b2

Been playing around with this 84 b2 for a while now and finally have all the pieces to put it together. Started as a 2.9 that was given to me. Pulled the v6 and c5 and started putting together a v-8 and a c4 trans. Will post pics soon.
  18. 03 F150 4.2 v6 no start

Truck has been down a few months. Checked with scan tool. Screen is blank. Truck turns over fine. Please help
  19. Bronco 2 302 conversion with granny 4spd

I have been toying around with my b2 conversion for a while now but something always keeps me from finishing it. Happened again. I have an 84 B2 with a 302 and a c4/c5 hybrid tranny. Not a big c4 fan I just came across a late 80s F150 for cheap. It has a 300 6 with a granny gear 4spd and a np...
  20. 1990 Ranger 2.3, hard to start, runs bad

My son has a 90 Ranger with the 2.3 engine. Fuel pump went out so he replaced it and filter. Good for a while then started missing and hard to start. Had low compression in 1 cylinder so we replaced head gasket, spark plugs and wires and battery. Still no luck. Does it have a MAF sensor and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad