• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. SierraCanine

Exlpoding plugs??

What the hell is wrong?? I took the truck to the shop for a misfire.... they told me the number two cylinder has no compression and is "leaking" out the exhaust. It was explained that they would pressurize the cylinder by remov9ing the spark plugs.... they found nothing so I had them put it...
  2. SierraCanine

TTB vs TIB

Hey everyone! I am planning to eventually (once parts are fully acquired) swap a TTB axle in for my TIB so that I can have 4wd. I was wondering if anyone had pictures from various angles of the differrnces in the engine crossmember. I have heard rumors that some older 2wd trucks actually used...
  3. SierraCanine

Truck stalls at idle

While driving in town today I had my '89 2.3l 5 speed repeatedly die on me. After noticing that it hapenned with clutch out and while either slowing down or stopping I decided to monitor the tachometer during those periods. I found that it would start out at about 1700rpm and then as I...
  4. SierraCanine

New Social Group

hey yall... Just finished putting some finishing touches on a new social group. Feel free to take a look and if you feel like you would fit in well then go ahead and join up. 73, SierraCanine
  5. SierraCanine

Anybody Airsoft?

Decided this was the best place to post this. Does anybody airsoft on a regular basis and if so what do you use. Also describe how you play (on a team, with friends, as a sniper, rifleman, etc.); any nicknames? Please don't reply if you think airsoft and the people who play are wimps. I use...
  6. SierraCanine

Search and Rescue

What's up fellow members. I couldn't find any information on this topic from this site after searching every parent forum/posts. I recently joined my county's SAR team http://comspark.com/esarc/ and was wondering if any one has any thoughts on running a 4x4 as a dedicated rescue vehicle. I'll...
  7. SierraCanine

The "Pup" Truck

A little history first; she was built in 1989 and has never left sunny California. was retired at roughly 110,000 miles from the park service to a farm in the valley, the guy never used or registered her so my dad picked her up for a commute car until I bought it from him for work and school...
  8. SierraCanine

Greetings

Howdy y'all. Seeing as I'm new here I figured this is the place to start. I have owned a ranger myself for a little under a year and have come to love TRS's tech library since it has pointed out many solutions to the problems I encounter with all my "minor" mods. So I figured I had been...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad