• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Broncojumper87

SWITCH PRO

Who has Installed a switch pro in their ranger? Recently purchased and installed the mounts from SDHQ. Curious to see how others have mounted terminal blocks and bus bars. I know they aren't needed but will make future installs a little easier.
  2. Broncojumper87

Rough country leveling kit and bed rack install

Big Shout out to Jim for passing on his rough country leveling kit to me. I couldn't be more grateful. The install is pretty straight forward and only took me a couple hours in my driveway. I also ordered a midsize bed rack from Hot Metal Fab. Great costumer service and quick turn around...
  3. Broncojumper87

b2 alignment specs

So getting new wheels and tires put on the b2 today as well as getting it aligned. When doing the alignment do you go off of the factory specs for caster and camber? I found a picture of the specs on this site with a little searching but the shop is saying that since the ride height changed from...
  4. Broncojumper87

87 b2 2.9 tick

So what do you know my engine in my b2 starting ticking recently. When it first happened I changed the oil went with 10w-40 and added some stp engine treatment which helped. That lasted tell now about 3000 miles or so now it will tick after driving on the highway or long drives but it comes and...
  5. Broncojumper87

33s with a 4 inch llift

I looked through the tech section and seen the tire chart. My question is where exactly do you run into issues with the 33s? I have 31s now and it looks like there is a ton of room in there? Its time for new wheels and tires and i came across a set of 15x10 beadlocks for 200 and from the...
  6. Broncojumper87

B2 towing question

Okay so i kind of have this redneck idea for a cheap camper that im curious if my b2 would be able to pull it. My idea is to find a ranger that has been cut in half and the bed and rear section turned into a trailer. I want to find a slide in camper or a bigger shell preferably the slide in...
  7. Broncojumper87

weird idle issue

So I bought an ecm with a jet chip from a fellow member after I installed it in my 87 b2 it started idling at 2000. (before it idled around 1000) after tinkering around with it a bit I just put the old computer back in and it still does it. Now it will idle normal sometimes for a little bit then...
  8. Broncojumper87

I broke my hydraulic clutch line in my 87 b2

Long story short I broke the hydraulic clutch line right at the fitting that goes into the slave cylinder. searched the net wasn't able to find a new replacement. This is my dd so I need to figure something out quick. I was hoping maybe someone had one laying around or had one on a parts truck...
  9. Broncojumper87

2.9 to 4.0 clutch swap

Who has done one? Besides clutch flywheel and starter anything else I need. any particular year to buy parts for aside from just pre 97?
  10. Broncojumper87

drive shaft help

So I have an 87 b2 4x4 with a 5 speed the original cv style drive shaft crapped its self today. question is what drive shaft will be long enough for a rough country 4 inch lift.
  11. Broncojumper87

off road light what size fuse and relay

Picked up some kc highlights for free from a buddy anyway not sure how big of a fuse and relay to use
  12. Broncojumper87

No instrument cluster lights

I replaced my head light switch because it wouldn't turn on my dome light. Now when I turn on my dome light it pops the fuse for my instrument cluster. I took the switch back and exchanged it for another to Se if maybe it was faulty but still does the same thing. Any ideas what would cause this?
  13. Broncojumper87

electric fan install

Came across an electric fan laying in the garage slapped in on the bronco now I'm lost as to where to pull power from so my question is how do you guys do it?
  14. Broncojumper87

explorer leaf spring bushing replacement

Long story short picked up a set of explorer leafs on the cheap and thought it would be a good idea to swap out the bushings before installing them. My question is what bushings should I use and how hard are they to change.
  15. Broncojumper87

Radius arm extensions

Was reading through some build threads came across some stone crusher extensions.i haven't been able to find them but I'm curious as to how hard it would be to make some?
  16. Broncojumper87

Who is using the 2 piece extended Brake line

Just wondering who is using the 2 piece brake line from the tech section? How reliable is it and what are your thoughts on it?
  17. Broncojumper87

Ruff stuff 4 inch lift

Just finished installing my 4 inch lift and the way I understood it was that with drop brackets you wouldn't need camber bushings. from the way it looks though I'm going to. Am I wrong about this or could there be another issue? Everything on the front end is new bushings and balljoints. I do...
  18. Broncojumper87

Upgrade to super runner steering or no

I have an 87 b2 that I just installed a 4 inch lift on it anyway all the front end parts need replaced ball joints tierods ect. Should I even bother with Oem replacements or hold off on the super runner steering tell I upgrade to a d35.
  19. Broncojumper87

Axle pivot bushing install

I'm installing energy suspension axle pivot bushings in my 87 b2 and I'm lost as to where the big o-ring type bushing goes? The oem bushing didn't have anything that looks like that.
  20. Broncojumper87

A few questions about explorer leaf springs

First question what year explorer should I look for? I would assume that as long as its not the independent rear or the mono leaf it's all the same but just want to make sure before I go to the local yard. Next question how lift can I get from combining some of the bronco pack with the explorer...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad