• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Nate W.

Pre-Runner style rooftop light bar mounting. - '90 Ranger

Hi all, I'm wanting to build a Baja style light bar for the top of my DD. I'm wondering if its possible to securely mount it without drilling, like with some sort of roof rack door seal mount or something along those lines, so that it doesn't get ripped off and kill someone. I have a 1990...
  2. Nate W.

The Red Devil Ranger Shake down run 9/12/12

Took the Ranger out to the local off road/dirt bike area to test the truck. Went really well, only compaints are a bunch of noises from the lockers popping, and the tranny isn't geared low enough to our liking. I'll get more videos up as I get them uploaded onto Photobucket. :icon_thumby:
  3. Nate W.

The Red Devil Ranger.

We've been building this for about 9 months now, and it's pretty close to being completed. If you would like to see more, you can see the build thread here: http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120009 Specs: Truck itself. -1989 Ford Ranger STX extra cab. -2.9L V6 -5 Speed...
  4. Nate W.

$6 per gallon of gas in Florida.

http://tampa.cbslocal.com/2012/02/22/florida-drivers-shelling-out-nearly-6-a-gallon-at-some-gas-stations/ :shok::temper::sad: Poor people who live in Florida. :(
  5. Nate W.

What kind of wheels look good on a 2nd Gen Ranger?

Just curious to see if anyone has swapped out the stock wheels on a 2nd gen for something different. I like the stock wheels, just want to see what else looks good on it.:icon_confused::icon_welder:
  6. Nate W.

Usual gas mileage for your RBV?

What kind of gas mileage do you usually get? Tell your engine and vehicle. My 1990 Ranger 2.9L V6 usually gets around 15mpg. But now in the winter it's getting around 12 or 13.:bawling:
  7. Nate W.

2011 Jeeping recap.

I don't think we are going to be going wheeling any time until next year. So I made a video of all the trips we've made this past year. Click this:
  8. Nate W.

The Red Devil Ranger. Trail Rig build.

We started the tear down of our 1989 Ford Ranger STX about a month ago. Plan: Edited 7/21/11 - Dana 44 Front - Ford 9inch rear - 5.13 gears - Leaf Springs - 37" IROKS on Steel wheels and beadlocks - Simple Exo cage. - Winch - Double bobbed bed - Rock sliders - Doubler First thing we did...
  9. Nate W.

My 1990 Ford Ranger XLT.

Here is my 1990 Ranger XLT Extra Cab. It is a 2.9L V6, 5 speed manual. It is dark gray, has a matching canopy. It currently has a 2" Rancho Suspension lift, and 31", 10.50", R15 All Terrains. It is gray inside and has the jump seats in the extra cab. It reached the 100,000 mile mark yesterday...
  10. Nate W.

Nate W here.

Hi, I'm Nate. I am from Washington, and drive a 1990 Ford Ranger XLT extra cab. It has a 2-3 inch Rancho suspension lift and 31.5 All Terrains. It also has a toolbox and a matching canopy. It has 99,650 miles on the 2.9L and 5 speed. We also have a 1989 Ranger STX extra cab. 2.9L, 5...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad