• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. AngloSaxon

Radiator?

My radiator finally took a hit. The plan is to snatch one from the pull-a-part. What other years of rangers or broncos that will fit? Will all the radiators of different engine sizes be the same? Thanks
  2. AngloSaxon

Quick center support bearing question

After 107K miles my center support bearing gave out. Got a new one, and it's a bit different, it came with metal guard for one side, but the other is open, am I missing a part or is that the way it needs to be? It's not seated all the way in and sorry for the pic size.
  3. AngloSaxon

New Look

Found a great deal on craiglist. Eagle alloys with 33x12.5 Mud kings. Sorry for the size, Fing photobucket would not let me edit. Can't wait for it to rain!
  4. AngloSaxon

Some wheeling pics from today

Took a day off from school and work to blow off some steam :rolleyes:(midterms):scare: Enjoy: Thanks
  5. AngloSaxon

Autofab is on!

Took about 8 hours to do the front and another 2 to do the back. Really nice and solid lift. The only deal is that it gave me 4in exactly but my camber was out -2 degrees. Some might say I should have added spacers, but I don't plan to run 33's for some time and I really don't need any more...
  6. AngloSaxon

Look what I got

That my friends is an autofab lift. I got it from gfbgreaser289 (great guy). I also got a set of shocks (fox?) and wheel spacers. I was planning to run the shocks in the rear :dntknw: (they are 12 or 14in travel) Got rancho's for the front. Should be on next weekend, providing that I get the...
  7. AngloSaxon

Insurance after lift

Ok, here is the story: My step-dad is an a-hole, he freaks out every time I do something to my truck, keeps saying that it will look like shit lifted because its 2wd, keeps bitching about the sploder spring swap (even though it was great), and on and on. As my sig says, I will be getting an...
  8. AngloSaxon

Pic request please

Anyone has pics of 3rd gen Ranger with 33x10.5r15 or 33x9.5r15? Thanks
  9. AngloSaxon

95 Ranger problem

Here is the issue: Heater core was replaced in a 95 ranger 2.3 and upon finishing the job the truck would not crank. starter turns over and all electrical devices function properly, but when you first turn the key you never hear the fuel pump running. all relays and fuses have been checked. any...
  10. AngloSaxon

2wd+chains=fun (warning: large img)

It finally rained after 3+ months of draught here at Charlotte, NC. We got about 3in in my area, which is more than enough for me. So i slapped some chains on and went to my new wheeling place (about 2 min from my house) It did really well, some spots were as high as 2 feet, but I didn't get...
  11. AngloSaxon

My first Triathlone Warning Large IMG

Did my first Triathlone at Latta Plantation Park in Charlotte, NC on June 17.( I know its been a while but I did not get the pics till now):yahoo: It was a sprint with: 750 m swim 17 mile bike 5K run Finish time: 1:54:23 Not bad for first time, and the best part, I beat my friend at the...
  12. AngloSaxon

Dirt Bike Question

I am new to the dirt bikes and was not sure who to ask, but it seems there are few riders here who might help me out. So I got a 1991 Honda XR 250L that has original 50/50 tires. The size is: 3.00-21 and 4.60-18. My question is What is a good mud/trail tire and what are the metric (mm) sizes...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad