• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. aaronhahn777

How to: Fix sticky/seized manual door lock

My ranger's door locks have been getting worse and worse over time. I had to sometimes jiggle the key in the lock for 2-3 minutes before I was able to successfully unlock my vehicle. Then, they stopped working all together. This is a tutorial on how to get your locks back to new condition...
  2. aaronhahn777

High Idle... please help

05' sohv 4.0L v6. I installed a cold air intake and a magniflow exhaust. I now notice a high idle. It's really bad when it first starts up. Runs at about 2000 rpm even once warmed up. Between 1st and 2nd the rpm will increase when I hold th clutch in... really annoying. Ok... so this is...
  3. aaronhahn777

4.10 8.8 Carrier Play

I have play in the rear differential carrier (8.8 4.10)? It is the small gear inline with the main cross pin and has about a millimeter of play. Can you rebuild the carrier? Or should I just purchase a used one? (so much for my brake job... hahha. started with that... then found a bearing...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad