• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. bobbywalter

Are bronco 2 really prone to flipping easily?

Ford. Ford engineering....thee engineering team...all of them....with fake burning pinto hell fresh in their tiny little minds..... plainly stated that it was not worth building within its design envelope because it was a dangerous piece of shit.....a few even had the integrity to quit over...
  2. bobbywalter

Are bronco 2 really prone to flipping easily?

The explorer failed in some cases worse then the d35 b2... The cog differential and leverage offset with underslung leafs solved some issues and added a new one. The consumer reports shit is not a thing for me. Just a base topic. They did the same thing to cj jeeps in the late 70s and early...
  3. bobbywalter

92 4.0 swap wont run

Sounds like one of the pumps is not working or something is packed off. As said....gauge and volume test. Could just be a bad connection at sender.
  4. bobbywalter

Uh oh? Part on drain plug magnet.

That seems likely
  5. bobbywalter

Anyone have experience tuning via tweecer?

Ms3 or Holley. Or adapt a elm style processor via hp tuners from a coyote
  6. bobbywalter

cap side not piston seal. and i figure it was from before the rebuild....did not get cleaned out. dislodged at some point and here ya be...
  7. bobbywalter

Screens are out of control

i begged my wife to let me buy this for days..... new fresh seats....brand new door and window seals inside....the trim was beat up but complete..........ran like a fine swiss.....gorilla. she is crying now.........bahahahahahahahahahahahah
  8. bobbywalter

LS swap! finally

yes...i am a huge fan of them. most people just cant understand the packaging power/cost....awesome. but they dont run on used motor oil and hydraulic fluids. and the old transmissions just dont have the gears these do.
  9. bobbywalter

almost looks like a bypass seat for the oil psi...but not sure on a 4.0.
  10. bobbywalter

Just a curiosity question

on memory that one had a modified glass cap from a pickup like i had for mine...but not tall. there were a few that used the actual b2 top and windows but the cut line went down to the body line on the outside.
  11. bobbywalter

89/91 Ranger TDI Build

you should just be a good chap and mail me that cab..... solid. kewlz to see another diesel in the workz
  12. bobbywalter

Happy 25th Anniversary =)

25 years......damn.
  13. bobbywalter

Happy 25th Anniversary =)

i have children older then you.
  14. bobbywalter

'19 keeps going in to "Battery save" mode?

i would log the actual charge voltage for a week. and shit can stop start.
  15. bobbywalter

Hot Rod Tour of Texas

well.....it is not that time of year....for me....i wont be ready till next time even if i started working on my junk last time...
  16. bobbywalter

LS swap! finally

depending on particular systems...bus can get frustrating with chassis noise. i dont use the modern setups like you have...so limited in swap problems that way......but grounding and old school high amp alternators can cause false codes ect. as long as your close to its base installation i...
  17. bobbywalter

https://www.paravan.com/product-solutions/driving-and-steering-aids/paravan-voice-control-system https://www.renesas.com/us/en/key-technologies/artificial-intelligence/voice-recognition-smart-control
  18. bobbywalter

https://www.amazon.com/Emmako-Monitor-Waterproof-Optional-Reversing/dp/B071WC3YGL/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=rearview+mirror+backup+camera&qid=1706928768&sr=8-3 40 bux. and there are versions at the parts store for 20 sometimes. reliable? who knows. all of these newer systems run on...
  19. bobbywalter

2024 Ford Ranger Raptor

hmmm. driving a 80s ranger back to back with a current ranger is not even a comparison. one thing though... you can actually use the 80s bed even if you are a 5 foot 6 chick....that is about the only thing that is better. ride and drive are not comparable.....capacity as well. the new...
  20. bobbywalter

Anyone have experience tuning via tweecer?

tweecer is not easy. if you can find a dyno guy that will use it you will be way ahead. otherwise....it is a process.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad