• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 87ranger2.0

Redline/max rpms for an 87 carb 2.0

K I have a 5 speed carb 2.0 with no tach n I just rebuilt the engine n I dont want to over rev it so I'm gonna install a tech n I need to know what to set the trach at.please help ty
  2. 87ranger2.0

I need some advice on carb

K I got 87 2.0 with a motorcraft e77e-9510-aa 2 brl carb.is that a good carb? Should I rebuild it n where can I find a rebuild kit for it.if it's not worth rebuilding what other carb could I use w/o needing exp mods.I'm looking for a bolt on n play carb.
  3. 87ranger2.0

Starting problem after rebuild

K I just rebuilt my 2.0 motor.now I got it to start n run for like 5 mins while I was adj the timing it stalled out.when I went to restart it it cranked really slow.when I was cracking it I tried hitting the gas but everytime I hit the gas it would stop cranking.i manually cranked the motor over...
  4. 87ranger2.0

Carb ?

K I have a 87 2.0l with a 2barrel carb.i think I need a new carb.i got good fuel pressure at the carb but it just dribbles out of the jets.what kinda of cheap carb can I get?
  5. 87ranger2.0

Nashville tn

What's up anybody from nashville area?
  6. 87ranger2.0

New to fords n trs

My name is Glen n I got my first ranger about ayr ago.it's an 87 2wd 2.0.my wife has a 02 2.0 focus.I'm actually in the middle of pulling the engine out of my ranger n rebuilding it.as of now I'm gonna have it bored n replace the 2.0 carb head with a 2.3 carb head n hopefully a better cam n...
  7. 87ranger2.0

2.0 needs more power

How can I get more power out of my 87 carb 2.0l engine.should I go with a carb 2.3l? Does a 88 efi 2.3l have a place for a mechanical fuel pump so I can convert it to carb bc I don't want to convert my ranger to efi.also can you put a 2.5l crank shaft in a 88 2.3l? Thanks guys

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad