• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. gungfudan

Curb Weight?

Anyone have an idea of what the curb weight would be for a 94 Mazda B3000? The VIN sticker only shows the GVWR. I am getting ready to move and I was going to tow my wife’s Toyota Corolla on a dolly but I don’t think that is going to work with the gear ratio I have. I would need to upgrade to...
  2. gungfudan

Window Crank Sound Dampening

A video I did showing how I Dampened my window crank handle.
  3. gungfudan

Interior LEDs

What are some of the best websites to buy interior LED lights. I looked at amazon to cut cost but it seems that they might not last long. I went to superbrightleds.com and the price isn’t bad put still up there to replace all of them.
  4. gungfudan

Gasket refresh?

So my water pump failed on my 94’ B3000 after installing it 15 months ago. So I am changing it out today and I find out that it is leaking behind at the timing chain cover and the driver side head casket is delaminating. The engine has just a little over 72000 original miles on it but it is 25...
  5. gungfudan

Limited slip spring?

I was wondering if adding a trac loc spring /limited slip to my existing carrier will make it a limited skid rear end or are there other parts that are needed?
  6. gungfudan

Kohler Command Pro 9.5 hp problem

A friend of mine has a bulldog ATV that has a Kohler Command Pro 9.5 hp engine on it. I have removed the carburetor and cleaned it. When I cleaned it I made sure that every hole was clear and it is still doing the same thing. Here is the symptoms when you stomp on the gas the engine dies like...
  7. gungfudan

Startup Weird?

my 94’ always starts up idles around 1000-1100 rpms then drops down to 800-900 rpms and stays there. Just recently, over the last three months, it has started up and ran around 2000 RPMs and drops to 1000 RPMs. It has only done this about three times in the past three months. What could be the...
  8. gungfudan

Battery Clamps?

I am going to upgrade the wiring to the battery. I need to upgrade the battery clamps as well. Does anyone have a recommendation for a good set of battery clamps?
  9. gungfudan

1994 Mazda B Series Owners Manual

So.... My owners manual for my 1994 Mazda B3000, which is not specific to the B3000, pages where separating from the cover's binding. So I decided to finish the job so i could make it into a PDF. My plan is to get it rebound. Sorry everyone I could not attach one large PDF so I broke it up into...
  10. gungfudan

Injector Impedance?

Is the injector impedance on the 3.0 14.6 +/- .5?
  11. gungfudan

Oil Catch Can

Anyone ever added a Oil catch can to their 3.0?
  12. gungfudan

94 B3000 LEDs

Any recommendations on a good brand of LED Bulbs for a headlights on a 94' B3000?
  13. gungfudan

94 3.0 to 4.0 Conversion

I have some questions on the difficulty of swapping from a 94 3.0 to a 4.0 similar year OHV or earlier? Will the Transmission swap from the 3.0 to the 4.0? Can I use any of the wiring harness from the 3.0 to the 4.0? Do I basically have to change everything?
  14. gungfudan

Intake Tube?

Does anyone know where to get the replacement coupler that goes on the plastic intake tube? I have one that is severely dry rotted.
  15. gungfudan

2007 Chevy Uplander A/C Compressor

A friend of mine has a 2007 Chevy Uplander and the a/c was low on refrigerant. He filled it and it worked for a few days and it won’t kick back on. He jumped the relay and it comes on and still has good pressure. He has tried other relays and that are the same in the fuse box and none of them...
  16. gungfudan

Fuel Pump Strainer and Fuel Tank Size

I posted some questions about a problem with my 94' Mazda B3000 when it reached a 1/4 of a tank of gas it would shut off coming to a stop. I also asked about my fuel tank size. Both of the questions were unanswered so I removed the posts. I don't care that they were not answered because I...
  17. gungfudan

96' Chevy K1500 Starting Issue

A friend of mine has a 96' Chevy K1500 5.7L. It has a hard time starting. I took a fuel pressure reading just with the key on the pressure reads 60 psi then drops down to zero almost instantly with the key still in the on position. When it actually is running the Fuel pressure stays at 50-52...
  18. gungfudan

Oil Pressure Switch.

I am doing to oil pressure gauge fix and would like to know where is the oil pressure switch located?
  19. gungfudan

Engine Oil Cooler

Is anyone running an engine oil Cooler on their 3.0? Who makes a kit for it?
  20. gungfudan

Comfortable Seats?

What year Ranger/B-Series had the most comfortable seats?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad