• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3L ('83-'97) 1991 ranger 2.3 vs 1993 mustang 2.3

I don't know anything about 2.3's except what I've read here in the tech library. I have a 91 ranger with a bad 2.3. And I can't find a good ranger motor anywhere. A local guy has a low mileage 2.3 from a 1993 mustang. Can I use it if I change the oil pan and all my accessories including my...
  2. Please help my ID these wheels.

I need center caps. I am sure ebay has them if I can find out what they are. The local tire shop was no help. Here is a picture. I have saw them on rangers before.
  3. 91 ranger static drop question.

Having trouble with internet so its hard to access the tech pages. So I am asking here. I have a 91 4.0 ext cab ranger. How low can I go and still align it? 5" in the front and 7" in the rear? I want to go as low as I can and be level and be able to align it. Also what are the best size tires...
  4. 91 4.0 wiring harness on a 93 4.0

I cannot find a good 91-92 4.0 but I have a good 93 4.0.What all do I have to change to use the 91 harness?
  5. 86 a4ld to 93 4.0

I have a 86 ranger 2.9 with a4ld and the motor is blown.I need to get it back on the road fast.So I'm swapping in a 4.0 out of a 93 explorer.The explorer has a bad transmission.Do I use the flex plate and converter from the 2.9 or the 4.0?I know the 2.9 a4ld wont last so I will swap in a 5 speed...
  6. FM132/FM145 bell housing?

I have a fm132 to go in my 1986 2x4 ranger replacing a a4ld.I cant find a clutch hose for the hook up on the top of the bell housing.I have several fm145 4x4 bell housings with the side hook up.Can I use the fm145 bell housing and slave on the fm132?Or where can I find a hose for the fm132?I...
  7. Help ID this old Fast back Tonneau cover

Was looking for a tonneau/camper top for my 86 2wd ranger.Found this at the local junk yard for cheap.Just wondered if anyone here every saw one.It needs a little work and a couple hinges but I think it will clean up good.
  8. explorer front drive shaft in ranger rear

I need a dual cardan drive shaft for the rear of my ranger.What can I get one from?I can have it shortened or lengthened at the local shop.But need to find something that will work.Would the front out of an explorer work if I swap the front output yoke to the rear of the tcase?It is a 1356 case...
  9. explorer disk brakes on a fw 8.8

There was a thread on here of a guy trying it.But I can't seem to find it I searched.Anyone have and input on the swap?
  10. 8.8 street friendly locker

What is the most street friendly locker for a 8.8?I have a spartan for the front and would like to get a rear locker because I am getting ready to do 5.13's.Thanks
  11. Will a camper shell from a 97 f250 fit a 02 f350?

found a good deal on one.Just wondered if anyone knows if a shell from a 97 lwb will fit a 02 lwb?
  12. Radiator flush

I have used the Prestone Super Radiator flush and its not working.I need to flush the system because I am still getting rusty(brown) looking water from it.The radiator is new but the heater core was stopped up.I think the po had but stop leak in the radiator when the truck had a 2.9 in it.The...
  13. Shadow Bed Molds

I think I may have found the guy that has the factory molds.I may buy them would anyone be interested in a bed if I decide to try to make a few?Just wondered before I buy the molds.Just wanted to see if there was any interest in one?
  14. 1989 ranger 4.10 factory speedometer gear color?

A friend of mine has a factory 89 ranger 4cyl.He bought it with no trans we just put in a mod trans.It has no speedometer gear.What color do I need to order from ford?Thanks Keith
  15. tcase oil pump

Anyone have a picture of where it is in the tcase? bw1354
  16. mod 5 speed from f150

Will a mod 5 speed from a 89 f150 work behind a 302 in a 84 ranger?The ranger has a 302 with a c5 and a 1350 tcase.My buddy wants to put a 5 speed in it.Will a mod from a f150 work?He wondered if the shifter would be to close to the dash.Thanks
  17. buyer paypal question

After you buy an item and the seller dosent respond to emails.How long should I give him before I file a claim?I know things happen in life and computers can crash.So how long would you guys wait?
  18. where to buy a bodylift?

I know all the places to get them.I just want to know if anyone knows where to pick up one for a good price.Summit want 138.00 for one.I just wanted to know if there was a cheaper option.Its for a 1989 extended cab ranger.Thanks
  19. M50D shifter bushings

Where is the best place to get the shifter bushings?My shifter flops all over the place.Thanks
  20. Parking Brake/ Brake warning light switch

1989 ranger.The float in mine is stuck.The brakes are fine,master cylinder is full but the light is still on.Is there anyway to free it up or clean it?Or do I just need to buy a new master cylinder?Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad