• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Wheels

Wanting new wheels for 2011 Ranger. Can anyone explain "offset" and "backspace"? I don't want to change the front track or handling characteristics. Don't know if these would change that. Too many options. Thanx.
  2. Por-15

I have a 2011 Ranger. I usually keep my vehicles until they start to rust, then its time for another. I really like this truck but it is starting to show signs of rust. Jersey winters eat 'em up. Has anyone used POR 15 to try to stop new rust from forming? It's not really bad now but if I live...
  3. Aftermarket gauge problem.

I bought aftermarket gauges ( transmission temp, voltmeter and oil pressure). Wanted my mechanic to install them on the engine side and I would do the dashboard side. He didn't want to do the job and said he was afraid of screwing up the computer. I took it to two Ford dealers and they wouldn't...
  4. Transmission Temp Gauge

I'd like to install a transmission temp. gauge in my 2011 xlt 4x4. I tow a 2000# trailer abouit 12,000 miles a year. I'm not really worried about excessive temps, I just like to be informed. My "problem" is where to install the sending unit? Anybody done something like this? Would it void the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad