• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. recutright

Project: Spare Change. My 93 5.0l build

So a little back story. I once built a 85 ranger 4x4 with a 302 and m5od. I was too excited and in a hurry to do it right and learned a few lessons along the way. unfortunately due to money problems at the time, I had to sell it. been kickin my self in the ass ever since. fast forward a few...
  2. recutright

Hydroboost swap into 93 Ranger

Ive been searching for over almost 2 hours now and haven't found what im looking for yet. if someone can point me the the right direction then good. and if this post doesn't belong here then let me know where it goes. background. I am gathering parts for a 302V8 swap into a 93 Ranger ext cab...
  3. recutright

been a while, bout to start a new V8 ranger build

I built a 85 ranger 4x4 V8 before. this site was very helpful. times got tough and I had to sell it. kickin my self ever since. but now I have the chance to build another V8 ranger so I thought id get into the forum this time. hopefully I can build it better then before. any insight that's not...
  4. recutright

85 Ranger 4X4

Just wanted to show fokes what ive been workin on for a while now. this project has sat idle for bout a year and a half while ive been in school. just got it cleaned up and goin again hopin to be able to spend a little more time finishing it. let me know what yall think, and dont be afraid to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad