• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. bttlscrs00x

High Mileage Domestics

Hey guys. I'm in need of a bit of assistance here. I feel like this is the right place but who knows. At some point I'm going to be selling my DD and I want to purchase a domestic car (sedan probably) but I need it to be mostly okay when it gets to be higher in mileage. I also need it to be a...
  2. bttlscrs00x

'90 Frame Width?

I need this ASAP.. What's the width of the front of this generation Ranger? Just the frame..Any help is very much appreciated. :beer: Or maybe the next generation front clip/fender width?
  3. bttlscrs00x

Bed swap/compatibility

My truck currently has a 94 splash bed on it attached to a 93 regular cab on a 90 frame.. I found a super cheap 98 stepside bed, will this work? New holes were originally drilled in the 94 bed to make it work but mines rusting out the bottom and this new one isn't. I'll just have to drill new...
  4. bttlscrs00x

D44 nondisconnect?

One of the local 4x4 websites I'm on is mostly Jeep guys so I can get right sized parts through them.. Actually, I bought the Ranger through them
  5. bttlscrs00x

D44 nondisconnect?

Yea, I know.. They're just not around this area and I'm not looking to ship an axle.
  6. bttlscrs00x

D44 nondisconnect?

Yea, now it's just a matter of finding one that's the right size.. And having people actually know what size the axle is they're selling..
  7. bttlscrs00x

D44 nondisconnect?

I already have an 8.8.. I need something stronger. I found a few 9"s and Waggy D44 fronts. It seems like a solid combo for some trailing.. Weezl- I'm not worried about abundancy/cost of parts. If I have to pay a little extra to get a solid, strong axle, I'm okay with that.. I just hate trying...
  8. bttlscrs00x

D44 nondisconnect?

But the Ford 9" > Ford 8.8" right?
  9. bttlscrs00x

D44 nondisconnect?

Thanks Kirk.. My rear axle is an 8.8 out of a 93 Explorer.. So TRS tells me the size is 59.5 which is dangerously close (for my purposes) to a 60.5. :)
  10. bttlscrs00x

D44 nondisconnect?

Nevermind, this link was entirely helpful. http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f57/full-size-jeep-axle-identification-777253/
  11. bttlscrs00x

D44 nondisconnect?

Rather than starting a new thread.. Maybe I can just ask my question real quick here.. 89 and 90 Jeep Grand Wagoneers. Are they both D44s w/o vac disc on the front? What's in the back?
  12. bttlscrs00x

D44 nondisconnect?

Even though in the mid-70s the f100 was renamed the Ranger f100 and from that came the Ranger? Some members and I have some differences, best to just avoid the conflict. But thanks for noticing.. Lol
  13. bttlscrs00x

D44 nondisconnect?

Well... I don't actually drive it, much less wheel with it right now.. I could, in theory, use pliers, but one of my manual hubs is busted so that would defeat the purpose.. Might be picking up a manual within the next week or 2 though. The 90 Waggy axle fell through, I misread the add and it...
  14. bttlscrs00x

D44 nondisconnect?

Ya know, someone else explained it to me but you explained it so much better! Thank you! repped.
  15. bttlscrs00x

D44 nondisconnect?

So I am told that my Ranger doesn't have a vac disc, which explains why I've never heard of it. So if I look for anything that is nondisconnect or w/o vac disc, this will work, correct? Agree/disagree? Explain? :icon_confused:
  16. bttlscrs00x

D44 nondisconnect?

D44 questions for SAS So I found this D44 out of a 89 Wagoneer that I'm looking to pickup. It says that it's nondisconnect.. I have no idea if this will work on my rig. I also found another out of a 90 Wagoneer that says it's w/o vacuum disconnect. I have a BW1354 in the truck that I would...
  17. bttlscrs00x

What should I do?

It's a tangled web. Contact child services and at least ASK them what the best thing would be. You don't have to say who you're talking about but you need to find out what your risks are.
  18. bttlscrs00x

What should I do?

It's good that you recognize the risks. I only said that she listens to her mother because if she didn't, she would find a way to get checked out by a doctor whether her mother agrees or not. I feel like if this has been going on for some time, she would have seen a doctor already. Either way...
  19. bttlscrs00x

What should I do?

Agree with other posts: They can't treat her without parental consent because she's a minor. If you're really that worried about her, talk to the authorities. Contact child services. If she does have a problem and her mother's "medicine" isn't helping, she's neglecting the girl. Child services...
  20. bttlscrs00x

Ball Joints

First. I searched. I searched through threads and in the tech library. I just can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I'm trying to put together the parts I need. Pricing, where to buy, etc. I had my ball joints figured out but on Monday my computer got a virus and I lost all of my bookmarked...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad