• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. For those of you who're are into running iron exhaust manifolds

I've been working on two 90's F150's in the past month. One is a 92 with a 302. The other is a 95 with a 351W. The 351W's exhaust manifolds have 2-1/2" outlets on them where the 302's have 2". So the 351 pieces are much better flowing than the 302 parts. (which in itself is strange as the 302's...
  2. Anyone have the dimensions on the Explorer 8.8's handy ?

Width, spring perch (ctr to ctr) and pinion to housing ends ?
  3. For those of you who're into 302 strokers, looking for Mexican blocks............

I picked up 4 302's yesterday, one was a mexican block, one was a D8VE-6015-A3A casting, which turned out to be a clone of the Mex block after I dis-assembled it. The only difference between the two is the absence of the two bolt bosses on the front of the block that help to I'd a Mex block. I...
  4. Watched my 89 V8 Ranger ride off into the sunset today.............................

sniff, sniff.:bawling::bye:............................OK,. I'm better now :D ...............................................Sold the old girl today ($1500) and watched my old friend of 22 years drive off into the sunset (well sorta) After a 3-4 week run sitting in the driveway with a for sale...
  5. V8 Conversion Headers

This topic comes up frequently enough to need one.:icon_confused:
  6. Selling my 89 supercab ranger

Ad is posted in the classifieds
  7. Finally got a chance to check the mileage with the Ranger's current engine..

Roller shortblock from a 93 E150 van, F4TE cam with Cobra 1.7 rockers, ported E7's (done by you know who:D) Ford A321 intake, Holley 570 SA (run as is out of the box, but with a lighter sec. spring) Tri-Y's, dual 2.25" exhaust out the rear with an equalizer pipe between the headers and mufflers...
  8. Attention All Newbies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE READ THE STICKIES POSTED AT THE TOP OF THE THREADS PAGE BEFORE ASKING YOUR QUESTIONS............... We're all glad to help, but if you cannot take the time and effort to do the research on your own, then you're never going to succeed in a V8 swap. It's called tough love here. We're all...
  9. RPS site bit the dust ?

Tried to log on it this morning and got a domain sale site. :icon_confused: What's up with that? Never did care for the guys running the site and their "everyone hold hands & sing Kum ba ya" way of running the forums though.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad