• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Z7What

Fuel check went south

Could always just fix it the correct way for only $61. I replaced mine months ago with this pump and its been perfect since. https://www.amazon.com/Airtex-E2471-Electric-Fuel-Pump/dp/B001IAHWTS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1476783106&sr=8-1&keywords=AIRTEX+E2471...
  2. Z7What

Random Idle Surge

I have a 01 2.5L that i got about 3 months back. It was in bad shape when i bought it but over the last 3 months i have fixed just about all the issues and it has turned out to be a great little truck. Even after a big tune up that corrected alot of the issues there is a surge thats somewhat...
  3. Z7What

Returning Member! Saving A 01 From Death!

When I bought this truck back in July it was in pretty bad shape. I bought it to use as a dailly driver so having it perfect wasnt a huge concern of mine but once i started playing around with it my OCD took over and now i cant stop:icon_rofl:. Over the last three months I have taken care of a...
  4. Z7What

Anybody In South Louisiana?

I recently got a 01 Ranger as a daily driver. It has come a long way since the day i picked it up. Just curious if there are any members here from my area that may know of some places that have some parts that im looking for. Im in Laplace, LA Wayne
  5. Z7What

Poor idle and stalling need Help/Ideas

I bought a 01 2.5L about 3 months ago and it was running like shit when i bought it. The issue was a few things. The check valve in the fuel pump was bad which was causing the fuel pressure to drop to zero within seconds of shutting the truck off. I ended up replacing just the pump. This helped...
  6. Z7What

Anybody From South Louisiana?

Just trying to see how many local guys they have around me. Would be good to help each find parts, work on trucks, etc... Wayne
  7. Z7What

2001 2WD Regular Cab

I recently purchased a 2001 2WD Ranger and in the near future I want to put a slight lift/leveling kit on it. A good friend of mine gave me a set of 17X8 OEM 96 Cobra Wheels that I would install at the same time. I was thinking a 1.5-2" front kit and a 1" rear block. The stock tire size is...
  8. Z7What

2.3reliability

I have a 07 with 139K and have had no engine issues with it at all. At 100K i replaced plugs, wires, front 02 sensor, tranny filter and fulid, rear diff fuild, installed rear drilled and slotted disc brakes and front drilled slotted front brakes, cleaned MAF, cleaned air filter, fuel filter...
  9. Z7What

Installed Some Under Bed Rail Lights

I bought two 4' flexible LED rope lights a while back on ebay. I really kinda forgot that i had them. Today i decided to install them. I bought two 4' lengths of 3/4" aluminum angle and some double sided tape. First i started by double sided taping the light rope to the angle stock. I measured...
  10. Z7What

Hood Struts

Does anybody make a kit so i can remove the prop rod off the truck and use hood struts to hold it up? Wayne
  11. Z7What

Factory Tow Hitch

I want to add a factory tow hitch to my truck, i dont like towing from the bumper. What year trucks tow hitch will bolt directly to my 07 Single Cab? Wayn
  12. Z7What

Missing Wheel Well Gap Guard Thingy

I noticed when i bought my truck that the drivers side rubber gap guard that attaches to the wheel well wasnt there. Well i went to my buddy who is the Parts Manager at Ford to order one. He told me that Ford doesnt require it and doesnt have a part for it. Well what i did was buy the passenger...
  13. Z7What

Stock Muffler Replacement

I would like to change up my exhaust a little. I am happy that its quite while cruising and when i push down to the floor i hear more intake than exhaust. I was thinking about just changing up the tailpipe for a cleaner look but now im thinking of replacing the muffler as well. I want something...
  14. Z7What

Under BedRail Lights?

Has anybody ever installed a set of under bedrail lights? I was thinking about getting a 4' LED light strip off ebay and mounting them under the rail. Where are yall pulling power? Im thinking about tying both sides together between the bed and cab and then find a grommet to run the wire into...
  15. Z7What

Will this work on my 07?

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ATM-15309/ Wayne
  16. Z7What

Air Bag Light?

Today for the first time ever when leaving the in laws my airbag light in the cluster came on, i shut off the truck and cranked it back up and it went off. I stopped for gas, shut it off to fill, got back in and it came on again. Drive home shut it off again and cranked it back up and it shut...
  17. Z7What

07 2.3L Single Cab SAFE tow max?

I have a my big F-150 if i need to tow(racecars, boats, lawn mowers, 4wheels, etc..) but lately i have been thinking about selling the big truck and paying alot of bills off, putting money away for the finace' and i honeymoon as well as putting a couple bucks in the bank. So with that being said...
  18. Z7What

Which would fit better? Im confused!

I have never understood offsets and all that other BS when picking wheels. So..... Which one of these specs would fit better on my truck(07 2WD Single Cab) with a DJM 2/3 Drop? KMC Monsters Wheel Diameter 18 in. Wheel Width (in) 9.00 in. Backspacing (in) 5.470 in. Offset +18.00mm Lug Nut Seat...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad