• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Photos of Lifted RBV's With Different Lift & Tire Sizes

2002 Ranger edge Pro comp 1031 15x8 with General grabbers 35x12.50's and lots of lift.
  2. 95+ 8.8 disc brake ss braided brake hose

Has anyone seen a kit for the 8.8 explorer disc brakes. I'm looking for the two hoses from the caliper to the hard line, and the hose that drops down to the T that connects to the hard lines. I'd really like them to be stainless steel braided lines. Or would any jeep applications or...
  3. Somerset Pa. WOW!!!!

Just got back home (southern Maryland) from being in Somerset Pennsylvania all weekend. I was amazed by the amount of rangers there. I easily saw 1500 rangers in three days. All of wich were 4x4, with all that snow and hills I guess its a must have. I saw everything from stock brand new...
  4. 8.8 regear and locker question

So basicaly here is where I am at. I have an 8.8 31 spline with 4.10 gears. It is an open rear end. I plan on running 35's so I have ordered 5.13 gears and install kit. I want to use and aussie locker. My questions are 1. will an aussie locker work with the 5.13 gears? and 2. should i...
  5. Can I get any more lift?

First off I have a 2002 2wd edge with a 3'' body lift. So far the lifting list includes.... Rear: 6'' blocks and an add-a-leaf with 2.5'' leaf spring drop shackles. Front: 3'' Fabtech spindles and torrsion bars cranked up. The truck sits level and currently has 33''s. I will be ordering...
  6. I need help with this whole regear and locker thing.

Ive spent all day reading over this site. I have looked over the charts for regearing and tire sizes and all, but still dont quite understand enough to make a purchase. First off my Ranger is a 2002 2wd 3.0l edge. Body and suspension lift with 33inch tires. I have a 5r55e trans and 7.5...
  7. HELP. Reverse and drive dont work

Last night while driving up a slight incline my 2002 ranger (3.0L auto 2wd) went to down shift but instead sliped out of gear. I pulled over on the side of the road, parked it and then put it back into drive but it wouldnt go. I shifted it into second gear and it works fine (drove it home...
  8. 2002 2wd Ranger Edge Lifted

Crappy camera phone picture. Better pictures are comming tho.
  9. Top Dead Center Question

I understand what all I need to do in order to get the motor to TDC. What I dont understand is the marks I need to line up. It seems like everything I read says sumthing diffrent. Between the oil pan and engine under the crankshaft pulley is a little metal tap in an arrow shape...
  10. Truck won't shift after going through deep puddles.

Every time I go through a fairly deep puddle ( up to the floor of my ranger with 10 inches of lift ) the transmission acts up. It wont shift unless I let of the gas. After about a day or two its like it never happened and everything is fine. The trans oil and all is good and in good...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad