• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. --weezl--

brake warning light schematic

I'm giving my friend a hand working on his 1993 ranger, his e-brake hasn't been turning the brake warning light on the dashboard on, as long as he's had it, and he finally decided to fix it. The bulb is fine, it lights up when you start the truck, the switch seems fine, as we bypassed the...
  2. --weezl--

SOHC plugs

What are we all running in our SOHC's these days? my truck has taken an extra crank or two to start recently, and it's occurred to me that it's got the factory plugs and wires in it, so I figure it's probably time to swap them out. I was looking at rock auto, and from what I can remember...
  3. --weezl--

which speakers to replace?

i will eventually replace them all, they all sound good, but my buddy decided to be an awesome friend and buy me some MTX thunder dome axials for the truck for christmas. they only had 2 in stock, so that's all he was able to get me, i'm pretty excited, from what I can find, they will fit front...
  4. --weezl--

Valence mod help needed

Here's the situation, I did this on the way home from work today, it's not that bad, but it is ugly, and I'm having my truck repainted in 1 month, due to it getting keyed. The front bumper will also be getting painted at the same time, due to a warranty claim with the body shop from a previous...
  5. --weezl--

Window bolt size needed

I am at the store right now, long story why I'm here without already knowing this answer, but I need to know the size of bolt needed for a replacement window in our rangers. I'm going to be using a bolt instead of rivets. I found online somewhere but can't find it now... Anyone happen to know?
  6. --weezl--

Window fitment

So someone decided to fix my window for me last night, they noticed that the glass had gotten lodged in the opening at the top of the door, and was keeping rain out, so they decided to fix that by putting a fist or something through it. Really nice of them to be considerate... Anyways, I need...
  7. --weezl--

F-150 misfire

Hey, my dad's got a 96 f-150, with a constant but varing intensity misfire that he's been harping on me to figure out. it starting occasionally, and over the past month, has become constant, sometimes it is very minor, and can barely be noticed, other times the whole truck shakes violently...
  8. --weezl--

Hard drive problems?

I know some of you know a lot about computers and what not... here's thesitiation, a friend of mine used to buy electronics at auctions, and sell it for a profit, fixing what is needed to be fixed as required, he fell out of it with a bunch of stuff left over, including this laptop. he no longer...
  9. --weezl--

h9 axle description question

ok, i've been up one side of the internet and down the other, and even called the ford dealership, with no answers... i've got a buddy with a wrecked f-150, built 09/98, with axle code h9, which from what i can tell is a 3.88 8.8 l/s but, no one seems to know what spline count it is, logic...
  10. --weezl--

schematic proofread

long story short, I've got a friend with a flatbed tow truck, and all along the side of the deck there are little LED lights, 8 or so of them, with 2 leds each, he wants to make them strobe when his light bar turns on, and I offered to do it for him. they are self grounding, and have just a...
  11. --weezl--

program needed

long story short, I have an idea for a visual effect/light display, in my head, and I need to make it visual, so I can see what it will actually look like, like, to see if it will look the same as I think it will... What I am trying to find, is a program or website or something, that will allow...
  12. --weezl--

I swear I didn't feed it after midnight!

So, my truck has developed a gremlin... I swear I didn't feed it after midnight, and yet here I am... ok, for starters, it is an 07 fx4 Level II, electronics are mostly stock, I have a set of IPF 968's, an amp, a sub, a cb, and a ham radio, LED turn signals all around, an LED flasher (no load...
  13. --weezl--

snapchat clients?

so i got convinced by a girl to download snapchat onto my iphone, i'm hoping i get some pics in the future, worth getting... what i'm wondering is if there's any apps that you guys know of that will let me save the picture/video and let me reply/run the app... i've got one called save chat or...
  14. --weezl--

gun coming out of storage

ok long story short, I am acquiring a gun that has been in the family since before I was born, my mom has it right now, i don't know where, and she's not exactly sure where either, it's in 1 of about 5-6 places (nice eh?) she has no idea what it is, i've only seen it once, when I was very young...
  15. --weezl--

BC members!!!

I live in Coquitlam, drive all over the tri-cities (coquitlam, poco, pomo) for work, to the tune of about 55 hours a week, and constantly see rangers that HAVE to be members of this site... who all lives and drives in the metro vancouver area, and more specifically, who lives and/or drives in...
  16. --weezl--

Emails from HCI helmets

I realize that this is probably going to be irrellivent to the majority of people who read it, however, there are lots of TRS members that ride motorcycles, or who need helmets for racing. the below is a c&p of a post I made on a motorcycle forum I am on. I have edited the post somewhat to...
  17. --weezl--

06 corner markers for sale...

i lie, they aren't for sale, but you are interested in buying them i see... IF i were to sell them, BRAND NEW, what are you guys willing to pay? i just bought a set of 2 for almost nothing, and then i found an amazing looking LED pack i can install inside them, so for those people who are...
  18. --weezl--

song identification required

ok, i've got a little bit of a song stuck in my head, and i have no idea what it's called... it starts out with a garage band sounding intro, which is quickly overlaid with a stereotypical 70's flying saucer whistling noise, the music video shows a garage band which has a close encouter, i...
  19. --weezl--

bad noise coming from somewhere

ok, 07 4x4, fx4 LII, torsen rear diff... while driving, i noticed a strange ticking type noise, rather rapid, speed dependant, sounds like it's coming from the rear diff, but i can't be sure... starts at around 35mph, can hear it under accel and decel, louder on decel, sounds kinda like an...
  20. --weezl--

alignment cams:

several things regarding alignment cams... first, my truck doesn't have any, it's got the factory lock cams on it, so i need to replace them with the alignment cams before i can align it... ok, for suspension components, i've always gone with MOOG brand stuff, with a few exceptions here and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad