• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. fabman_52

1987 Clear Side Markers

Does anyone make em for an 87? I got a set of clear parking lights, but haven't been able to find anything on side markers! Thanks Ahead for any info!! George.
  2. fabman_52

Corbin Ky.

Do we have any people from the Corbin/London Williamsburg area?
  3. fabman_52

Windshield Moulding Removel 87 Ranger

Hi Guys; Was wondering if anyone can give me the proper procedure for removing and reinstalling the windshield molding on a 1987 Ranger? Thanks ahead for any and all information. Fabman_52
  4. fabman_52

MY Hot Ranger .com

Hi Guys; Has anyone ever dealt with these clowns?? (MyHotRanger. com) I ordered a set of clear/white signal lenses for my 87, they said they were shipped out on the 17th of November, Shipping was like 20.99 and it don't even weigh a pound. The lights were 31.99. Ok they said 7/10 days to...
  5. fabman_52

What I need to know is,

What a4ld transmissions, from what vehicles and years will bolt up to an 87 Ranger STX 2.9 2 wheel drive. Also is there a difference between the 4.0 and 2.9 transmissions, is one better, stronger than the other? I lost my OD about 50 mi. south of Lexington Ky. and made it home to Detroit in...
  6. fabman_52

Hey All!

Do we have any members from Whitley/Laurel County Kentucky? Wife and I are moving to Corbin next month, and I am really into Ford Rangers and Geo Trackers. Would like to get to know some really good People with the same interest!
  7. fabman_52

Looking for 83/92 Ranger Flatbed and Utility Bed Pix

Come on Guys and Gals; Lookin for any and all, tons of them!!! Pictures of Flatbed Rangers and Rangers with Utility Beds form 1983 to 1992! Lets see what ya got! Thanks, George.
  8. fabman_52

Another STX question.

Hi All; I have a 1987 Extended cab STX two wheel drive. I was wondering what extras came with this truck to make it an STX. I have read all the info on the STX 4x4. but wondering what the differences are on the 2x4. This truck is loaded for its time, power windows, power lumbar, locks, tilt...
  9. fabman_52

I need your vote for future daughter in law!

Hi Everyone, I really need your help! One of our local radio stations (www.channel955.com) is having a contest for $10,000.00 worth of dental work. It only takes a min to sign up and vote. 1 vote per e-mail address. Once your on the page look for Pumpkin Mouth. Click on and follow the prompts...
  10. fabman_52

Detroit guy here.

Ok Guys, I've been lurking around here for like 3 yrs now. It's a GREAT site with a lot of information and great pix! Currently I own 4 Rangers, ranging from 1987 to 1992, I like any from 92 and down. I'm a welder by trade and choice, 40 yrs. now! I love tricking out my Rangers, BUT I lose...
  11. fabman_52

Ranger Lightning!

Hi All. I went to look at a 1986 Ranger for sale and on both upper quarter panels it had Lightning Badges! Also had full body molding down both sides which is something else I've never seen on a Ranger, and everything looked like it was done at the factory. Did Ford in fact make this truck? I...
  12. fabman_52

Ranger utility Truck!

Well Guys; I was gonna post some pix but it seems I can't! I don't know why but it keeps telling me I can't. SORRY!
  13. fabman_52

Wayne, Oakland and Macomb County Guys!

Come on I know that your out there! Lets get something goin!! Me I'm in Detroit, Wayne County. I have 3 Rangers, an 89, 90 and 92. Would like to see about a thousand of us doing a Hines Drive Cruise sometime! High Riders, Lowriders, 4 bangers to V-8's Pretty or Fugly, Rusty or Not, Custom or...
  14. fabman_52

Dash Swap?

HI All' Can anyone tell me, what is the newest year dash that will bolt up to an 89/92 cab? Been told up to 98, just looking to verify. Has anyone done this swap and if so do you have any pix? Thanks, George.
  15. fabman_52

Extended cab 7 ft Bed

Hi Guy's and Gals, OK, I need everyone to put on your thinking caps. Heres what I need to do. I want to put a service box from a single cab 92 Ranger onto an extended cab 1990, essentially a 7ft box on an extended cab frame. From all that I have read it looks like I have to add 6 in. extension...
  16. fabman_52

Trans swap?

Hi Guy's, I have a chance to pick up a really nice 89/90 Ranger excab dirt cheap. The auto trans is shot. What I need to know asap is, what trans is in it and any and all trans that will fit. Also if there is more that one that will work, which is the best/strongest? It has a 2.9 motor and 2wd...
  17. fabman_52

Gereration 1 to Generation 2

Hi Guys Ok here's what I want to do. I have a 1990 Ranger, 2,nd gen. and I want to swap out to a gen 1 front clip, I'm building a new service truck and I just like the Gen. 1 front end better. Seeing that I'm spending a bit of loot on this build I just want what I want. So other that the...
  18. fabman_52

Ignition switch removal?

I have a 92 Ranger with tilt wheel, and all of a sudden the key will not go in, so I'm thinking I'll replace the switch, I need to know the proper procedure for this. Can anyone help? Pix would be a plus. I really need to know ASAP! Thanks Ahead, George.
  19. fabman_52

Finding year from vin#

I have what I think to be an 87/88 BII and would like to know for sure. How do I determine the year from the vin? What digit would it be. I need to find out asap so I can apply for a lost title, the city is on my ass because it don't have a plate. I do have pix somewhere if ya need them. Let me...
  20. fabman_52

My Ranger is a peice of s...!

Every time I turn around its something else,time for my 4th starter in 2 years. PEICE OF %)!(@)#*$^%#!@)*I)(*^%&*SH!> Truck!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad