• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. lethal-threat-b288

06guages to an 96dash?

will gauge cluster from an 06 ranger 5speed fit in my 96 ranger dash and plug into my harness?
  2. lethal-threat-b288

Sad sad day for me :(

as the title says!:bawling:
  3. lethal-threat-b288

Jesse93's prerunner buildup

Fiberglass fenders 4"rise 4"bulge Ill update this with his new bumper and suspension setup this coming week.
  4. lethal-threat-b288

no power in cab of 88 broncoII

so the battery was dead and all i did was take it out and put the one out of my ranger in it. no i did not hook it up backwards and i can bridge the solenoid and engine turns over. no lights work nothing, i cannot figure it out. what could it be:icon_confused: any takers?
  5. lethal-threat-b288

my b2 has no power in cab

so the battery was dead and all i did was take it out and put the one out of my ranger in it. no i did not hook it up backwards and i can bridge the solenoid and engine turns over. no lights work nothing, i cannot figure it out. what could it be:icon_confused: any takers?
  6. lethal-threat-b288

Mudhole trip 6/19/11

lethal-threat-b288/Jesse93 And on the way home Now a little vid :icon_thumby:
  7. lethal-threat-b288

Ranger 4x4 coils.

are the 4x4 ranger coils the same length as the 2wd rangers?:icon_confused:
  8. lethal-threat-b288

got dryin's truck fixed up

well we got er all fixed up!! fixed my headlight problem too and a pic from the ranger meet last weekend:) :icon_bounceblue::icon_bounceblue::icon_thumby:
  9. lethal-threat-b288

a4ld not goin into OD

my 88 b2 has the a4ld, it wont shift into overdrive:annoyed: and the tourqe converter doesnt lock up!:shok: any suggestons?:dunno:
  10. lethal-threat-b288

taurus fan install

so i need some better cooling for the 2.9:annoyed: and been talking to ppl on here (mainly 4.0b2) and loks like a taurus fan is the route to go. now, my question:icon_confused:how to mount it? :icon_idea:is it the same size as the radiator on the 2.9? or do i have to make brackets?:dunno...
  11. lethal-threat-b288

Lift brackets

does anybody have skillzto make some ttb drop brackets for a 6" lift? If so pm me or reply! :D:icon_cheers:
  12. lethal-threat-b288

we can all thank the good lord for this!!

today bad storms are smashing my area so bad that it destroyed my cousins camper, ripped the roof off the house and is now raining in her house, time to do some work jessie!(my ranger) this is what i think of the weather:thefinger::annoyed:
  13. lethal-threat-b288

Good wish list?

Ranger-Heater/ac 4"lift long travel suspension, 31/10.5's 4.0,8.8 with 4.10s locker and fiberglass fenders&bedsides new paint! BroncoII- extended radius arms d35/8.8 with lockers 4.56 soon to come, more rear travel 4.0l m5od, some new 33's and match the drivers door and fenders color to entire...
  14. lethal-threat-b288

More rear travel for bill?

How can I get more travel out of bills rear springs? Btw bill is an 88 b2 mine!:icon_twisted:
  15. lethal-threat-b288

trs tattoo?

:icon_thumby:who is so devoted to this site that they would get the trs logo tatted on there body? i know i am seriously thinking about it!:icon_bounceblue:
  16. lethal-threat-b288

b2 bumper refab

re makin my bumper before: during: mocked up: what yall think???:icon_welder:
  17. lethal-threat-b288

lethal-threat-b288's b2 and ranger builds

so im finaly making my build threads!!! here are some things ive done, and i promise every time i do something ill post pics. removalble doors on the b2 hinge showing off todays carnage ....more to soon come! tomorrow ill show my driveshaft and exhaust on both...
  18. lethal-threat-b288

America strike back tomorrow!!!

nobody buy gas tomorrow!!! Teach them politicans that Americans are free citizens and refuse to pay so much for something that don't cost them nowhere near that much money for!
  19. lethal-threat-b288

holy bat balls bat man

CHECK THIS OUT..... http://lakeland.craigslist.org/cto/2256494049.html SCHWEEETTT:headbang:
  20. lethal-threat-b288

how much

how much is a 96 ranger 4.0 5spd 4x4 that has no title and was rolled worth?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad