• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. pjtoledo

damn, I'm sleeping in the dog house again

:black_eye: those cheap stainless steel pots at Walmart are great for solvents 'n such :icon_thumby: that's an axle shaft, flange down.
  2. pjtoledo

being drug kicking & screaming into the current century

family took pity on my old radio and bought me an Echo Dot this week. not sure what the big concern is, that trusty 'ol Channel Master has been serving me well since about 1970. IF I set the antennae "correctly" :icon_thumby:
  3. pjtoledo

link to budget wrap with duallys

you guys in Minnesota are nuts. "The Plus In Every Service" informative | :15 (youtube.com)
  4. pjtoledo

quick pic of torque sensing diff gears, the other kind.

first off, my apologies for the U tube video. that's it on the preview, in all of it's pink glory. also at 2:07 in the video. that type has different characteristics than a Tru Track.
  5. pjtoledo

thinking about 2001 F150 front diff, crazy idea time

sitting here late at night wondering how I could get a better front differential, and waste some more money. looking at 1997-2004 F150 & Expeditions the diffs are sort of similar. they appear to be wider, have flanges, and the front mount would be inside the Rangers frame crossmember, bummer...
  6. pjtoledo

a quick thank you to moderators

for keeping the riff-raff out. :icon_thumby: I've never been an angel, but I pretend to be one here. :icon_rofl:
  7. pjtoledo

do '92-'96 F150 8.8 have tone rings & sensor?

brainstorming & dreaming again. I'm looking for a rear axle that's 5 x 5.5 and has ABS/speed sensor. anything newer won't have 5x5.5 from what I've read. thanks
  8. pjtoledo

winch Qs, ropes types interchangeable?

I'm familiar with fishhooks and deadly whiplash on the wire ropes, and the extra cost of synthetic ropes. can wire ropes be replaced with synthetic? are the same load rated types the same diameter so you can put the same length on a drum? good 'ol HF has a deal on 9500, but its wire, I would...
  9. pjtoledo

don't let this happen to you

38 years ago when we moved in this was a nice clean basement. now it's almost perfect.
  10. pjtoledo

oh, THAT'S why my parts weren't delivered Saturday.

UPS delivered 1 of 2 Rockauto boxes Saturday. I tracked the missing box, it was "sorry we missed you" 4 hours before the delivery I did get. Hmmm,,, Kept a vigilant watch today, UPS showed up about 12:45. it was a plain box, no markings, no Rockauto tape, but in good shape. then I notice the...
  11. pjtoledo

annual Labor Day walk across Mackinac bridge

they shut it down for the walk, it's just over 3 miles to the other side. I've seen it but never walked in it.
  12. pjtoledo

primitive brake disk manufacturing in Asia Youtube

I wonder how many broken toes? or scorched lungs.
  13. pjtoledo

2.3L ('02-'11) for those about to boost, '05 main bolt size

this is a stock crank main bolt, only 10mm outside diameter. it held up fine for 370,000 miles but I would do some research before adding a lot of boost. now I'm curious what's in my 2019 EDGE with the ECOBoost 2.0, or other factory boosted Duratec engines.
  14. pjtoledo

people are definitely traveling this weekend in Michigan

holy crappola, they are waiting for the toll booths over 3 miles away at the other end of the bridge. I'm glad we stayed home.
  15. pjtoledo

seems like an appropriate purchase for the 4th of July

she say's "don't you have enough of those already?" I should've bought 2 EDIT: for your reading pleasure, the good stuff is near the end. UN's global ammunition framework worries Second Amendment advocates: 'It is never going away' | Fox News
  16. pjtoledo

conversion electric to manual, what's possible, pics

compared a manual 1997 to an electric 1999(?) the particular electric case I have has all the bosses needed. except for machining, the case front halves are identical. the front output shafts are 100% swappable between U joint style and CV flange. the shift forks and rails are identical the...
  17. pjtoledo

good 90s bed in Kentucky

while prowling around yesterday I found a good style side bed, except for the foot square trap door above the gas tank. :temper: it's about an hour east of Lexington. Bethel Auto Parts and Sales Sharpsburg KY
  18. pjtoledo

preparing & driving in Siberia, youtube

damn that looks cold

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad