• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. adsm08

For Sale Warn Zeon Platinum 10-s Winch $850 shipped.

Selling my winch because its too small for my new build. It is the best 10k winch money can buy, Warn's Zeon Platinum 10-s. Asking $850 shipped.
  2. adsm08

Frustrating .22LR

OK, so I have this old Mossberg .22. The gun is probably in the area of 60 years old. Given the model number and a few other details I have narrowed the production date to probably some time in 1958. Nobody is really sure where it came from except that it belonged to someone in my wife's family...
  3. adsm08

Picking a chain

So I need new chains for the saw. I had a sheet somewhere with a part number on it for the ones it takes, but I have lost it. I actually think it may have been destroyed in a basement flood. Anyway, there is a set of numbers on the end of my bar. It goes 20" 3/8 58 72E. The inside drive teeth...
  4. adsm08

Hey Ford!!! Screw you guys!!!!

I have questions for Ford. I have issues with Ford and the way they are designing/building vehicles, specifically the engines. I want to contact the design team to ask them why they stopped putting keyways on the cams and cranks. Nobody can tell me how to contact the people I want to talk to...
  5. adsm08

Screencast/ Mirroring in Windows 10

I'm finding that I'm not as computer savvy as I used to be, so I'm just gonna ask. Does Windows 10 have the ability to screen cast out to another device on the same network, either another Windows device, or an Android device? The reason I'm asking is that we just got a new alignment machine...
  6. adsm08

Lighting Strikes

Is there any way to tell if a vehicle has been hit by lightning? Some visual cue that might not be obvious like blown out tires or melted wiring? I'm working on one right now that has multiple modules that are shorted to ground internally, and at least one that is shorting the run and accessory...
  7. adsm08

Rear end repair

Ok, so I do more driveability and streetability (suspension and alignment work) than anything else and rear ends aren't really my thing. Anyway, I have an 04 Explorer about 210K on the clock, with the IRS 8.8, and the pinion bearing makes some pretty angry noises above 60 MPH. Here's the...
  8. adsm08

Rebuilding an 8.8, IRS vs solid axle.

Ok, so I don't really do diffs or gears. I'm not afraid to go into them, but the need to rebuild or replace gears in the dealership has not been high in the last 10 years, and I do mostly drivability stuff. But the Explorer's rear needs a rebuild. The pinion bearings are loud (no play yet) and...
  9. adsm08

Single Flared Brake Line

Would you trust a single flaring where a double should be? I had a blow out at the end of the day at work, my tool wouldn't bite the steel line hard enough to smash the first stage, so I just ran the cone down to get something the nut could bite to so I could get the line down and get home to...
  10. adsm08

Mustang Tires

So the Mustang needs tires. I am having ideas in my head-brain.... Does anyone know if a Fox body Mustang can fit 215/75/15s? I'm thinking it would look pretty good with some BFG All Terrains.
  11. adsm08

Auto-Censor

This auto censor is ridiculous. Is there any way to adjust it so that we can use the term r e t a r d? This is a legitimate automotive term that is involved in spark and cam timing, and from what I've seen over the years that's the only context it is ever used in on this site.
  12. adsm08

Low pressure 12V pump

So I have this whacky hydraulic lift pump on my lawn mower. Its a pretty simple belt-driven unit, but it is old, worn, damaged, and I can't keep shaft seals in it. Since the installation of this unit removed a lot of parts for the manual lift system it came with originally, and its an old mower...
  13. adsm08

2020 Explorer

So apparently, according to the new model trainings, the Explorer is going back to being rear wheel drive. I guess they saw the error of their ways.
  14. adsm08

M5OD parts for sale

I have a bunch of M5OD guts for sale. I have a whole 4-cylinder case $30 2wd tail housing $20 Will sell both as a set for $40 Good input shaft $50 Bare 2wd output shaft $50 Counter shaft $75 Top plate/shifter assembly $25 4.0 gear set with 10-tooth 5/R blocker rings. OD side of shift...
  15. adsm08

Need transport in CO Springs

I'm gonna be in Colorado Springs in a few weeks, and I'm looking at either renting a car or buying something cheap to use for a week and then sticking my sister with selling it again. Must seat 4, needs to run and drive, as it may have to run from CO Springs to Denver twice in that week, and...
  16. adsm08

Ford Ranger Collector's Club

So my relatively new involvement in the Wheel Horse community and my proximity to that Society of Oddfellows big show (seriously, they are as bad as us, or worse) has gotten me thinking. Those guys have internet forums, we have internet forums. They have a big show every year that people come...
  17. adsm08

Wheel Horse Mower

Ok, so I have (well my dad has) owned a few of these things from the 80s, so I know the ins and outs of the later ones, and I've been looking for one of my own to replaced my 2011 Juan Deer, not just because I like them better, but because attachment devices are plentiful and cheap, while stuff...
  18. adsm08

Signal injector

So I have found myself in a situation caused partly because I wasn't careful enough, and partly because someone else didn't follow my instructions. I have two dogs on an invisible fence. When the fence was installed three years ago I told the installers to run the perimeter wire along the edge...
  19. adsm08

Master Cylinder

Looking for a OE or direct fit replacement for an 86 to 89 Ranger/B2.
  20. adsm08

Coolant Issues

So I have been chasing my tail for a few months now trying to figure out where all my coolant goes from my Bronco II. I have found and fixed a few leaks, but it was still disappearing. It would always stop loosing it right at the level of the bottom of the heads, and the recovery tank was always...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad