• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. dieseldane

For Sale Complete Dana 35 and explorer 8.8 with 5.13 gears.

Do you still have these? I'm interested
  2. dieseldane

87 BII 4X4 V8 Dual Exhaust Routing

Just curious, which headers you go with?
  3. dieseldane

Headers and GT40 non-P heads

There is a thread that covers this. The only headers that cause a need for odd headers is the "P" heads. If yours are not, then all the other options are available to you. https://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95640&share_tid=95640&share_fid=28487&share_type=t¹ Sent from my...
  4. dieseldane

Oil filter relocation adapter; To bypass or not to bypass?

So I think I have decided to relocate the oil filter on my 2001 F-150 4wd. It seems that most kits come with a bypass adapter. I am thinking that I would not want an adapter with a bypass in it, since it wouldn't have this from the factory, and I'm not doing this to a high-rpm, high-volume needs...
  5. dieseldane

2011 Transit connect not charging after jump start

Thought I would run this by the (sometimes :icon_twisted:) knowledgeable folks here at TRS. Last weekend I left the power inverter on in my service van. :annoyed: Jump started it Tuesday morning, and afterwards, the charging system was not functioning. Could start the van, and put a meter on the...
  6. dieseldane

INFO Membership Map

I wish there was a way to make it so that only you could edit your pin. If you have placed a pin on this map, you might go back and check it from time to time to make sure it is still where you want it. They seem to get moved around a bit, undoubtedly when people are trying to grab the map to...
  7. dieseldane

INFO Membership Map

You add yourself on this map dangerranger83.
  8. dieseldane

Cheap LED Lights - Are They Worth Buying?

I have been on my local fire department for a while now, and have been wanting to get some lights for my personal vehicles. Right now I can't afford the name brand lights, and some google searches have led me to find some of the "chinese" knock offs that are less than half the price of something...
  9. dieseldane

Ford Racing "Street Rod Headers" M-9430-SR302 Anyone ever use them?

Was browsing the Ford Racing catalog earlier and noticed these, but hadn't ever heard of them mentioned before, and a search didn't show anything either. I wonder how they would fit in an RBV? The Description in the catalog: STREET ROD HEADER M-9430-SR302 • Put a Ford in your Ford with this...
  10. dieseldane

Nissan Titan, now with a v8 Cummins!?!

Well, at least someone is listening to that consumer. Beginnning with the 2015 model year, Titans will be offered with a 5.0L v8 Cummins turbo diesel, which some sites list as having more than 300hp and 550 lbs-ft. Bet the dodge boys aren't gonna like that...
  11. dieseldane

Fire Department's 92 F-350 trailer tail lights shorting out

Like the title says, my department's 92 F-350 trailer wiring is having issues. We use this truck to pull our dive team and swift water rescue equipment trailer, and with the flooding in our area we have needed it a lot more than usual lately. The tail light pin on the truck side of the trailer...
  12. dieseldane

Time travel thanks to O'Reilly's Auto Parts

They now have these hard to find parts: http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detail/EB00/121G.oap?ck=Search_121g_-1_-1&keyword=121g Or the available upgrade: http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detail/EB00/121GMF.oap?ck=Search_121gmf_-1_-1&keyword=121gmf
  13. dieseldane

Building a safari/roof rack, need input on material to use.

Like the title says, I am planning on building a safari style roof rack for my b2, and I can't decide on what material to use. What I would really like, is for the people who have one to chime in and let me know what theirs is manufactured out of, and maybe even pictures of yours if you're...
  14. dieseldane

INFO Membership Map

Haha I couldn't tell ya. Seems like new members somewhat in my area pop up every now and again, but never stay active very long. :bawling:
  15. dieseldane

INFO Membership Map

Thanks dg!
  16. dieseldane

INFO Membership Map

Hey froggy, if you want to pm me your address or where ever you want me to add a pin, I can get it done for ya!
  17. dieseldane

INFO Membership Map

Hey guys don't forget to check out the banner thread also, there are several members fairly close to me that aren't on that list/map. Let's make sure we keep it moving and get as many members involved with it as we can! clicky--->Banner Thread
  18. dieseldane

INFO Membership Map

Hey guys don't forget about the banner! It's out in Seattle, and I noticed there are a few members on this map that haven't been added to the list on the banner thread. http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125957
  19. dieseldane

INFO Membership Map

Where do ya need moved to weezl?
  20. dieseldane

INFO Membership Map

Truck back together yet?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad