• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Radio Replacement Help

I have a 1997 STX with the am fm and cassette in dash and it controls the 6 disc in the back. I have started to lose volume, it is weird that sometimes it is loud, sometimes it is quiet even when turned all the way up. So I am thinking of just replacing the head unit. I assume I cant find one...
  2. Looking for Some Help in Az or Ca South

I am looking to make a good contact with someone that may have Mexico Contacts. I am trying to source a mexico four door cab for a build. Would prefer a whole truck, but will take a frame and cab as well. If you are going to tell me how hard this will be, or any other thing I would appreciate it...
  3. Four Door Mexico Ranger Bed

May not be right forum, but let me know. I may be getting my hands on a mexico doble cabina, or double cab truck, this is the true four door with the really short bed. I know may guys would love to have the chopped bed for crawler type builds, just not sure what the market would be to sell...
  4. Chopped Bed

May not be right forum, but let me know. I may be getting my hands on a mexico doble cabina, or double cab truck, this is the true four door with the really short bed. I know may guys would love to have the chopped bed for crawler type builds, just not sure what the market would be to sell...
  5. 97 Ranger Radio real quiet, CD Loud

Ok I have an six that has the factory radio and tape deck, with the 6 disc c in the ext cab area. When I turn on the radio or tape I have to turn it all the way up and can barely hear it. If I play the CD player it is normal volume as always, maybe like 3 or 4 bars of the 15 on the display...
  6. Urgent help Bay Area San Jose

On the way to the airport this morning I got a flat in my bfg all terrains 32x11.50r15. When we get home it will be late Monday night. And a tire shop won't be open. The truck is sitting on the donut right now in the expensive lot because we almost missed our flight. I have a buddy in sj that...
  7. Need Help, Cab Needed, Mexico to San Diego

Ok guys without getting into everything, I am in need of just an intact cab with doors and glass from mexico. interior would be a plus but not a must, yes the four door kind. If anyone has any kind of hook up or contact please PM me with details. Please don't make this thread about "you cant do...
  8. Crew Cab Ranger Texas

Ok so I have been working hard on trying to get a crew cab ranger cab for a project. I am looking to get a cab and had some guys working on getting me one out of Mexico. They are having a hard time. They said through some sources that they heard there is a guy in TX that has been buying a bunch...
  9. Looking for help (crew cab ranger)

Looking for your eyes to help me out. Looking to find a crew cab ranger that is already in the states and is for sale. If you find one let me know. Dont need it to be running, just looking to use the cab and maybe part of the frame.
  10. 2 part four door thread

Does anyone know the first year any of the non us ford companies made a true four door ranger? Is there one with the same front end as the 93-97 or the 2000 or so front end? the only ones I find are different looking? Anyone ever seen somebody mod a ranger to make it a four door with the 6 ft...
  11. Old Site Sliders Thread?

We had the best thread on sliders on the old site, anyone know how to access that or someone that kept all the pics and info from it. It had 4x4junkie warrlord and sleeping rangers trucks pictures and specs on there sliders

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad