• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. new pics

havent been on too much, but heres snome new pics new FX2 stickers my buddy made, went off the new f150 style and made a new style my girlfriend and my truck:) got stuck yesterday playing in sugar sand(again) had to have my dad come with the heep and give a tug
  2. update!

well i havent been on here in a while(again) just a lil update, i went plasti dip crazy, did the center of my hood, flares and bumpers...got mustang fog lights mounted in the grille, getting wheel spacers and black heads/corners within the next 2 weeks
  3. all of my old vehicles..

well im bored so i guess id show you guys pics from my first ranger to now... my first- 2005 2wd with a body lift, rear lift blocks, 4x4 frame crossmember with tow hooks and 4x4 bumper/grille soon after sold it for a JK then traded my dad for his 06 ranger sport 4x4 soon after i got that i...
  4. central FL meet?

whos down for a meet in the davenport/orlando/apopka area?
  5. just a pic

finally moved to florida...so heres how she looks as of tuesday when i took the pic
  6. back in a ranger!

yeah im back in a ranger..not sure if i should have it in the off road or mini..being its lifted but 2wd...anywayyyyy 2002 ford ranger edge 2wd automatic with 8.8 L/S 4.10s 78k miles..and really clean maxed tbars, add-a-leaf..235/75/15 goodyears plan on spindle lift, body lift, 35s...
  7. tuckin 35s

i met a guy that was lookin for 33s so we traded. i now have 35x12.5x15 bfg mud terrain KMs on 15x10 soft 8s..gotta lift the pass side a little to clear them better and i gota cuz the front flares...
  8. Scott5640's update

havent posted too much on here so i figured id give a list of all my mods 2006 ford ranger sport 4x4 3 inch body lift and maxed tbars 33x12.5x15 duratracs on 15x8 soft 8s leer truck cap FX4 flares smoked LED cab lights PYPES muffler ranger shorty console with 60/40 to 40/40 conversion strobes...
  9. 1 year pics

so this thursday will be my one year mark of having my most recent ranger so heres the pics before( november 3rd, 2010) now(as of november 1st, 2011)
  10. just a pic

got fx4 flares and got a new firestik antenna, since i lost mine to a carwash
  11. new mods

cut my 60/40 seat into a 40/40 seat and installed my shorty console(thanks clinton for it) no install pics..just end result.. and i installed my cab lights too:D(thanks to travis for puttin them in)
  12. took her out one last time..

hit the trails before my fan clutch went...along with my idler pulley an belt-_____-..
  13. what ive been up to

some saw my truck at carlisle...so heres what ive done since the last time ive posted pics first i nightshaded my tails(didnt like the completely dark..) so today i wet sanded the reverse lights and compounded them(my first time ever doing that) i got Law Enforcement plates last week and i...
  14. before and after

pretty self explanitory BEFORE(so little) AFTER(beastly)
  15. jersey meet

had a little meet up today, i ended up swapping out heads and corners with clinton...so finally, i got black headlights:) on with the pics hes double lifted on 33s and im only body lifted on 33s...hes got like an inch or 2 on me:mad:
  16. in loving memory...

got my sticker from chances mom today in the mail, i know hes lookin down on us and i know we will all meet him one day in memory of chance bruggeman
  17. wharton historic info?

im tryin to find info on jemima mt...cause when i was up there sunday i saw a random giant hunk of concrete...maybe there was a house up there?
  18. wheeling pics(56k no)

got a small TRS meet up....heres the pics...
  19. new pics

finally fixed my rounded tbar adjustment bolt and maxed my tbars out went to cape may today for a car show at the coast guard station and saw this mazda had a trs sticker on it and randoms around cape may
  20. havent been on in a while...56k no

so yeah....saw this yesterday...anyone know the owner? reg cab 98 with a 3 inch BL on 33s mounted my spare in the bed again... then some shots wheeling and drifting:D

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad