• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. B2 Addict

2.3L ('02-'11) Knock knock. Who's there?

I've got an 03 Ranger, 2.3, automatic, 2wd that I'm absolutely sick of.. It has a "knock" that has developed under the hood, it only happens when the engine gets to operating temp at idle and I turn the headlights and/or put the transmission in gear with my foot on the brake. Otherwise it goes...
  2. B2 Addict

2.3L ('02-'11) 03 2.3 evap system question

My 03, 2.3 keeps setting the CEL as well as the check gas cap light. I have tried replacing the gas cap with no change.. I'm also getting what seems to be a random misfire but the only code I'm getting when I scan it is for the evap system. I also have to pump gas SUPER slow or it will shoot...
  3. B2 Addict

17x7.5 Crown Vic PI wheels on '03 2wd Ranger ??

I'm getting a full set of free 17x7.5 CVPI wheels with the caps off an '07 Vic and I'm wanting to run them on my '03 2wd Ranger. Anyone know how fitment will be? Pics would be cool if anyone is running them. I plan on running them with a 3/5 drop..
  4. B2 Addict

03 5R44E 0715, 0717 DTC

03, 2.3, 2wd.. Recently installed a Remanufactured 5R44E trans.and installed new input and output speed sensors. Drove it app 700 miles and the OD light started flashing. I'm getting 0715 and 0717 DTCs. I tried replacing the input sensor with another new one but still having the same issue...
  5. B2 Addict

03 2.3/3.0 trans bell housing interchange?

I have an 03 2.3, 2wd, auto that will not move in Drive or Reverse. 1st and 2nd will move it but it has a shudder. Can the auto trans be used from an 03 3.0 by changing the bellhousings?
  6. B2 Addict

Plymouth "Flex" 2.7 air intake difference

Wanting to replace my stock airbox for something less restrictive, looking at this...
  7. B2 Addict

Trouble starting and cutting out...

Ok, I have my 2.8 D/sparked and have for some time now... I am having trouble with starting, especially if it is raining or damp outside. It will crank and crank before it will finally start, but if I jump start it with cables, it will start 1st time...:icon_confused: The battery has plenty...
  8. B2 Addict

1964 I.H. wheel bolt pattern

I know it's a long shot, but does anybody happen to know the bolt pattern for a '64 C900 International 1/2 ton p/u?? I know I can measure but I have very limited access at the moment... I'm gonna need to move it sooner than later and it will need some rollers. :icon_cheers: B2
  9. B2 Addict

2.8 alternator upgrade????

Ok, there used to be a writeup in the tech section, but I can't find it anymore.... anybody know what a simple bolt on alternator upgrade is for the 2.8 ? :icon_cheers: B2
  10. B2 Addict

My brothers "new to him" '93 Ex

My brother recently had major back surgery, he had to sell his $15k Tacoma due to not being able to work. With him now living with me and my wife, I had to put in my opinion on what he should get for under $2500 cash. Anyway, with a little persuasion from myself, he ended up with this lil gem...
  11. B2 Addict

Ready for Turkey Bay!! 04/21?

Well, I sold my Jeep and my bike which means I have a few bucks to play with!! :yahoo: I'm ready for a trip to Turkey Bay, anybody else want to go? what about Saturday the 21st? :icon_cheers: B2
  12. B2 Addict

My new tailpipe...

Just a few quick pics... I got the idea from someone on here but I don't remember who. I love it, no more tailpipes hanging down in the back... :icon_cheers: B2
  13. B2 Addict

36's!

Finally got my 36's mounted and fenders trimmed THANKS to RangerSVT!!! I appreciate it brother!! :beer: :icon_cheers: B2
  14. B2 Addict

'84 Ford barn find, what axles are these????

Can somebody tell me what axles these are, they are under an '84 Ford with the 6.9 liter diesel and they are 8 lug... I'm still trying to get my hands on this thing and have some crazy ideas in my head if I ever do!!!! :icon_idea: FRONT REAR RANDOM PICS OF TRUCK JUST FOR KICKS...
  15. B2 Addict

SRT 4 turbo minivan burnout...

I have so many ideas for my '96 3.8 Grand Caravan, probably a good thing I don't have the money.......:shok: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpwmN3d0x_s :icon_cheers: B2
  16. B2 Addict

Pulled my transmission out....

Finally pulled my FM 145 transmission out yesterday and started tearing it apart, found out that somehow I tore 9 teeth off the rear most gear on the countershaft.......WTH? :icon_confused: All of the other gears look perfectly fine even the ones on the main shaft, gotta finish tearing it...
  17. B2 Addict

Using a BW 1350 OR 1354 behind an M5OD ?'s....

Ok, unless I'm wrong, I have determined I can use an M5OD transmission with a 4.0 clutch set up behind a 2.8.......my 1st question is, can I use the BW 1350m behind an M5OD or do I have to go to a BW 1354m? My 2nd question, if I have to use the 1354, are there any driveshaft mods that would...
  18. B2 Addict

Transmission Identification.....

Can anyone verify this is an FM 145? It's in an '85 B2.......... :icon_cheers: B2
  19. B2 Addict

Got my Jeep Cj back!!

Woo Hoo!!!! Got my 85 Cj 7 back.... I sold it to my brother years ago, it needs a clutch and definitely needs upgraded diffs. He bought himself a new truck and said I could have it back for FREE because he can't afford to fix it and doesn't have the time to mess with it!!!!!! It does have a 4"...
  20. B2 Addict

All I want for Christmas.......

Is an FM145 transmission for my Bronco 2!!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad