• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Carson

Barrie/ gta

Any one around Barrie or the gta race there ranger in either auto-x, ontaio time attack etc? Putting together a race truck so just curious if any one else gets it done on the track!
  2. Carson

88 ranger pro touring truck

Starting the build on my road race/ auto-x ranger. Sneak peek at what the build has in store
  3. Carson

ignition

whats ignition system does every 1 like on there 2.3, the DSI or the distributer set up thats on the 2.3t? heard good things and bad things about both, whats every 1 elses opinion.
  4. Carson

chevy 64's

was lookin at the pics in the tech library, the chevy springs they use have 2 main leafs, and then the overload leaf, all the chevy springs i find have 3 leafs, then the over load. so do u take out the 3rd leaf on the springs, or can u leave it in?? i guess it might be a bit stiff with it still...
  5. Carson

f-150 i-beams

any 1 ever see f-150 beam's on a ranger to widen it up?
  6. Carson

newest new guy

hey they, names Ryan and i drive a 92 ranger 4x4, its by dd/ fun truck, pics of new newest build comming soon!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad