• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. mn_smokeater

Reintro of sorts

Been away so long I think i almost need to reintroduce myself. Short story long...joined years ago with a Bronco II looking for help with it and a Ranger down the road. Life got weird and busy and lost touch with the forum but the Bronco reveal has brought me back. Made a few contributions...
  2. mn_smokeater

Testing

Test Test.
  3. mn_smokeater

Firearms, Hunting, Knife References: Laws, Resources, Etc.[WIP]

This is a Mostly USA related Reference but in time I will add Canada as I can get it. First and Foremost: "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." Second Amendment to the U.S...
  4. mn_smokeater

Feeling Bittersweet.

Last night I turned in my Turnout gear and Radio/pager closing out 6+years of being a Volunteer Firefighter. It was due to a few reasons namely my health situation and not wanting to be a liability to my guys. I have a open invite to come back anytime when I'm able. It was a dream of mine to...
  5. mn_smokeater

It Lives!!

RppCvOOm83I&feature=share
  6. mn_smokeater

Thinking it be time for my Bronco II to see a hand off.

Well boys I think I have reached the limit with my rig. I think all my dreams/hopes are no match for my lack of skills and budget for anything. I have had this truck a few years and I love it but it just has got to the point where I do not know what to do with it anymore it needs more...
  7. mn_smokeater

Worth looking at?

90 B2 Guy wants $350 but thats a bit of scratch Im short on. I have a 84 now.. Would make a nice donor of some parts to the 84 yes? or perhaps a 4.0 drops in yes?
  8. mn_smokeater

need some help

some may remember a while back I wanted to get my B2 going but I haven't been able to yet with keeping the other two rigs going, I believe that to get it drivable the best I can for the time being is to fix up my fuel issue and that would likely mean changing the carb to a better one and getting...
  9. mn_smokeater

Happy Birthday Jim Oaks!!!

I hope its/has been/will be/is being a great one!! :icon_hornsup:
  10. mn_smokeater

For Chance.

i added this to my truck in tribute.
  11. mn_smokeater

Guys i can save this if..

i can get 975 bucks. http://bemidji.craigslist.org/cto/2562350129.html
  12. mn_smokeater

smart idea or no?

because i do not yet have the skills/time/money to do the full swap i have planned for my B2 im planning on making what i do have last longer until i can compile what i need for the future so what im thinking is to rebuild/refurb the 2.8 that's in it now and update it with a new carb/ignition to...
  13. mn_smokeater

need help to help another

guy around here has a 2000 ranger with a bad engine needs to replace it. Its a V6, hes pretty sure its a 3.0. backed with an auto trans didnt get if it was 4x4 or not though. What years are plug and play that he could pull an engine from?
  14. mn_smokeater

need help thinking.

ok guys so here is the deal. i need to cut my family(me+GF) gas costs down. trying to figure out a way to do that with minimal investments and right now not sure if a new rig is the right way so il go with what i have now and see if you have ideas on improving what i have or correcting my ideas...
  15. mn_smokeater

well crap

this sucks all cause a hole trapped me.
  16. mn_smokeater

Wish me Luck Job Interview at...

...Ford as a Parts Counterman for a local Dealer in town. i really really really want the Job!
  17. mn_smokeater

Modrenizing a First Gen while still keeping the classic look/feel

so as the title says: Discuss.
  18. mn_smokeater

Growing up in Minnesota

Life as a child growing up in Minnesota Around age 10 my dad got me one of those little badass compound bow beginner kits. Of course, the first month I went around our land sticking arrows in anything that could get stuck by an arrow. Did you know that a 1955 40-horse Farmall tractor tire will...
  19. mn_smokeater

Boss 302 has been released as a Crate Motor!!

let the projects with it commence! http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=12865
  20. mn_smokeater

need help thinking something out.

ok guys as we all know gas is not getting any cheaper and im facing the point where its getting to be a Pita to keep the Jeep full and me not broke so im going to go the motorcycle option in the spring/summer/fall to save alot of fuel and thus money. now i have a bike that BigJohn76 gave me and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad