• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Z3CHYD

68 F100 360 FE 3 on the tree!

So alot has happened with this ole girl since I updated last. Replaced head gaskets on the original motor twice with same results, the right bank pouring coolant into the exhaust and mixing with the oil. First set of gaskets was some generic ebay set, and second set was name brand fel-pro...
  2. Z3CHYD

2003 Ford Ranger Lowered 4/5 Project Daily Driver

Not much has changed with my little ranger, Explorer center console is in, a few more stickers, etc. She's been a very reliable truck, and getting right around 30mpg's helps the wallet! This past week I thought I was going to have to tear out the trans and replace the slave cylinder, because it...
  3. Z3CHYD

DJM Lower Control Arms hitting mounting bracket

So I've dealt with this issue for a year now and it's getting old, I tried searching to see if anyone else had this happen to them with zero results. My problem is this, I installed upper and lower DJM control arms on my 2003 ranger, and the lower control arms hit the mounting bracket pretty...
  4. Z3CHYD

Did the 06 mirror swap on my truck, looks alot better than the ugly flag mirrors Ford used since the mid 90's.
  5. Z3CHYD

And taking her for a little cruise, it's so much fun driving an old big block 3 on the tree truck
  6. Z3CHYD

Quick Video on my plans for the old girl, trying to keep it cost friendly lol
  7. Z3CHYD

Well I got rid of the Ford "trapeze" setup for the throttle linkage, noticed a big difference doing that, the pedal used to bind and stay pushed down, and now it revs and returns to idle like normal. All for $2.50 for a piece of ready rod lol. I plan to add some nuts to the ends to prevent the...
  8. Z3CHYD

I plan on it, just haven't gotten around to it. Trust me this isn't my first build lol Also motor is nice and tight, it was gone through a few years ago i was told
  9. Z3CHYD

Changed the mirrors from the trucker mirrors that stick out 10 feet to some smaller "cali trucker style" ones I've had laying around for years. I think they look tons better, especially on a 2wd truck lol...
  10. Z3CHYD

I hadn't been sitting too long, the prev owner started it every few weeks and ran it around, and the carb has a sticker on the side saying its a holley rebuilt unit, how long ago I'm not sure
  11. Z3CHYD

I just had it off to replace the accelerator pump diaphragm in the pic, but found out i had the wrong one
  12. Z3CHYD

That's what I figured, I went ahead and ordered one. Advance Auto didn't have the right one in stock of course or I would've fixed it by now lol.
  13. Z3CHYD

So I recently sold off a few parts I had laying around, because I went with a friend to a guys house where he bought some parts, well he had a 68 F100 in the garage and I commented I wish I had one like it. Well he said I'd let it go for 2K. Done deal haha. The truck is very solid, only needing...
  14. Z3CHYD

nevermind on the explorer buckets, I gave up trying to make them work and ended up putting some early 2000's camaro buckets I had in. I had to make two small brackets to adapt the seat to the ranger rails, but it worked out great and isn't going anywhere!
  15. Z3CHYD

So I got some bucket seats out of a 2000 explorer, drivers side power passenger side manual slider, and I swore I read on here that they were direct bolt in. But I found out they're not. The front bolts bolt up fine, but the rear bolt holes come up short, with the out side mount basically...
  16. Z3CHYD

Quick update, I got my new rims and tires on and mounted, installed my c-notch in the rear and have been loving this thing so far. I do need to do some more dremeling on the front lower control on mount on the rear mount, as the DJM LCA's hit there before they hit the bumpstops, which I found...
  17. Z3CHYD

I'm either gonna sell them or save them to throw on my 71 F100, because she needs tires pretty bad, but is also a ways from being street legal again lol
  18. Z3CHYD

Now most recently i've bought some new tires, and plan on putting those on my black rims that came with the truck, because obviously the 235/75R15's were way too big. The mustang rims are only temporary because that's all I had to fit for now. Still waiting on the tires to come in but they...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad