• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. scotts90ranger

D35 TTB beam angle

Perfect, thanks guys! I'm still on the search for my cut off radius arms :)
  2. scotts90ranger

2.3L ('83-'97) belt tensioner ideas

If the ratchet isn't getting it to move (it is somewhat stiff) take a ~12" adjustable wrench and put it around that end part of the tensioner around where the ratchet would go, I'm not going to go out and measure mine right now but I could tomorrow night and test out that theory (I have a '97 as...
  3. scotts90ranger

RaceRangers Build

That thing is fantastic, I hope my Explorer build is capable of a fraction of that... not quite as go fast as yours but similar spirit with WAY less airtime :)
  4. scotts90ranger

D35 TTB beam angle

Yeah, roughly what I did, I wasn't going fancy or measuring anything when I did it, it's just worked and drove good so stayed with it... my beam angles are pretty bad now with the 2" drop the lift kits come with for the radius arms...
  5. scotts90ranger

2.3L ('83-'97) 1992 Ford ranger 2.3 starter keep going

Most likely the starter relay on the passenger side fender just behind the battery
  6. scotts90ranger

D35 TTB beam angle

Thinking about this I wanted to get the parts in one place so I went to retrieve them... so far I've looked for about an hour and only found the rear stud parts, I can't find the bigger pieces for some reason? I'm sure I put them somewhere safe... I'm pretty confident I put them in the garage...
  7. scotts90ranger

What did YOU do today?

A heat gun and a harbor freight soldering iron type plastic welder would look better, but that is DEFINITELY way less work :)
  8. scotts90ranger

What did YOU do today?

They probably did use a better pump than the HD special like I used. That's not too bad for a cost, doing everything myself I'm pretty sure it still cost almost $1k with home depot and lowes parts but I just had low pressure for a few days (sand wore out the impeller) then had my brother and a...
  9. scotts90ranger

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

If you light up a smoke (cigar, what have you...) afterward on the plus side you won't have to shave for a couple years, but there's some other lasting effects in that same time period...
  10. scotts90ranger

2.5L ('98-'01) Leak/ Where is this coming from?

Either the valve cover gasket or the oil pressure sensor there
  11. scotts90ranger

T case shift knob

It should, I'm pretty sure Ford used the same spline size on all the shifters like that.
  12. scotts90ranger

What did YOU do today?

@JoshT I did my well pump a couple years ago, wasn't nearly as bad as I anticipated but the well was only about 9 years old and I knew the depth and HP and stuff... If unknown and iron pipe it would be a pain to pull up. Mine just had PVC and was only 80' deep, replaced the PVC with black poly...
  13. scotts90ranger

D35 TTB beam angle

Yeah, in almost 25 years of being here I could have swore I read it at least twice :). I'm up for pictures of extended arms installed. My plan is to do the normal 2" square tube on the inside of the stock arm, I cut up a set of arms 10 years ago to do it but never got further than that... I'm...
  14. scotts90ranger

What did YOU do today?

There's a couple things that could be going wrong, first check that you have 220 at your pressure switch (should be 2 legs of 110), if you have that look to see if you have a pump start capacitor box somewhere, I've had those go bad a couple times, they're $13 on amazon...
  15. scotts90ranger

D35 TTB beam angle

Heh, it's never been to an alignment shop... The current setup is where the upper balljoint is just not binding giving me the maximum amount of caster available with the camber reasonable... tire wear is where you would expect for the mileage, not perfect but reasonable. I'm pretty sure the...
  16. scotts90ranger

What did YOU do today?

I got the mowing done, even unloaded the '90 from the trailer, moved the trailer, backed the boat up and mowed under it... after moving the ranger and explorer 200hp in turbo 4 cylinder is way different than 200hp in V8 hp... the V8 is WAY more snappy now that it runs right... Might do some...
  17. scotts90ranger

D35 TTB beam angle

I think I'm going to be finally making my extended radius arms in the near future, are the front faces of the beams supposed to be vertical? I know my junk right now is fully out of spec so while I'm making stuff I want to get it back to correct... I'm tired of the alignment going out of wack...
  18. scotts90ranger

My New House & Workshop

Conveniently it leaks to the inside instead of filling up... It's been on the list of things for like 5 years, not a whole lot of room to tee it in... the most likely case is to move the sink to the shop once I get water to it but I gotta trench to the septic tank when I do that...
  19. scotts90ranger

Bought a BII

Not having the dumb CV rear driveshaft is a plus! Not getting into low range isn't that bad, likely an adjustment in the shift linkage, most people don't understand it... just loosen the one smaller bolt, pull the shifter back and get into the 4 hi detent then crawl underneath and put the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad