• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. doorgunner

I'm trying to rebuild my thread..."Just Plain Stupied"......

Cliff's Notes.... Back in the day I had to leave the Forum for PTSD-Related problems. Jim Oaks has been great about re-registering me in my Original thread, and my Forum Friends have been (as usual) encouraging me, since it takes hours to match original pics up with original posts/replies...
  2. doorgunner

THANKS TO JIM O and MEMBERS

I haven't been posting/aggravating.....LOL.......you guys/gals much since all the personal tragedies, but wanted to say thanks to everyone. The good news is......this year my build thread just busted 300,000 views.... thanks to TRS! Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd if I can get motivated.....maybe...
  3. doorgunner

Ya bunch of ..................

Happy New Year......... Ya bunch of................................. (Life has been rough the last year.....but....the little red Ranger is still rolling!) 4.0B2........... AgPete..................... I want that stinking Banner back in my little hands......the Alaska and Canada...
  4. doorgunner

I need help editing the TRS Banner Map!

I had to close my original email account that I've had for years. Now I can't sign in to the Google Banner Map Site to update new members/post the new Banner locations. Can a Moderator authorize me to be a Map Editor again, so I can sign in on Google Maps? P.M. me with the procedure that I...
  5. doorgunner

I couldn't help myself

I couldn't help myself-----I was hot and thirsty----and one thing led...gulp gulp gulp------to another! Yes.....to answer your next question..... the meds wore off :icon_bounceblue:
  6. doorgunner

I couldn't help myself

I couldn't help myself-----I was hot and thirsty----and one thing led...gulp gulp gulp------to another! Yes.....(to answer your next question)................................................ the meds wore off :icon_bounceblue:
  7. doorgunner

Louisiana members...atten-hut!

the newest banner is now in louisiana! I could use some HELP getting it to texas! Any takers?????????????????????? post in the official banner thread or p.m. Me......let's get it out of louisiana so it doesn't sit here a month!!!!!
  8. doorgunner

The TRS Banner!

I added a few nore pics to my original post, but the internet is still acting up...it's taken 2 hours since last nite just to post what you see.more pics later........(4.0B2 arrived) Another shout to you Canada Guys............You made it happen when you got it from Alaska....It was an honor...
  9. doorgunner

PHOTOBUCKET.........Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

They kept posting a pop-up that said I was running out of SPACE. Well......stupiEd me.......I thought that it meant I would not be able to add any more photos to my Photobucket site. W R O N G !!! What happened...
  10. doorgunner

gUESS wHAT...GO aHEAD....gUESS!

WRoNG! tHEY DIdN'T HAvE ME COmMIttED ! lET'S DO THE MATH: 63 plus 20 (for being in combat) plus 39 (for being marred....errr...married to the same woman for 39 years) equals 122 years old! :icon_rofl: :yahoo: :icon_bounceblue: :annoyed: :worthless: Me in Viet Nam...
  11. doorgunner

Waaaahahahaaa at CheapThrill's new pics!

http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76913&page=39 they gets better and better down the page :icon_rofl: :yahoo: :icon_bounceblue:
  12. doorgunner

Fort Worth Lakefront Home Mistakenly Demolished

911---Help me! I came home and someone stole my house....Please hurry! A Fort Worth, Texas, man went home to find an empty lot where his family's house of decades had stood. Local officials still don't know how it came to be mistakenly demolished by a crew last weekend.
  13. doorgunner

IT WAS IN DA BARN...kinda!

I looked an searched for the thread with pics of old vehicles in fields/barns/and such........ couldn't find the thread-----anybody know where it's at so i can post these pics in it? Highway 4 south of Tunica Mississippi (betwwen hwy 61 and I-55.....on the left if you're driving east on #4)
  14. doorgunner

Happy 4th of July, Ya'll!

Courtesy of Bob Ayers.............................. (Click on it) http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142093
  15. doorgunner

Now...I'm REALLY confused.....

I'll let the ad "speak for itself" (:icon_confused:)
  16. doorgunner

People---you're missing out!!!

GET INVOLVED.......WEST COAST MEMBERS/WESTERN U.S. MEMBERS..... GET A PLAN !! "ONE SMALL STEP FOR MANKIND....ONE GIANT LEAP FOR THE TRS BANNER!! big yellow note near top of web page CLICK-IT!
  17. doorgunner

The Female Dr. Jekyl!

Anybody seen news on the Jodi Arias Murder Trial.......................(my wife's been keeping up with it!) Here's her MUGSHOT (can you say P-S-Y-C-O-P-A-T-H-? ) She................uhhhhh....stabbed her former fiance 29 times (back & chest & hands & legs & head/oooops)...
  18. doorgunner

Bob Ayers....bring the camera!

Bob....I would like to see you with your camera in this canyon...I bet you could take photos for days!
  19. doorgunner

And I thought I was into trucks.....

I was reviewing some pics that I saved (by mistake) thought I'd share.... ME: Checking out the clearance on my newly painted front fender......(NOT in the garage...wife wasn'r home...waaahahahahaa) adsm08: Checking out the shifter location for his transmission... need i say...
  20. doorgunner

WHAT THE...(stuff you have seen with your eyes)

This thread aint about pitures off the Internet.....it's about things that you actually saw in REAL LIFE and made you blink/or rub your eyes/or shake your head/or say "WHAT THE............" fOR EXAMPLE......I was at a truck stop in the parking lot when an elderly couple in a car pulled up next...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad