• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. LIMA BEAN

2.3L ('83-'97) Incredibly pitted valves and seats on my 2.3L 150,000 miles

Dang son, you been feedin it bud light or what?
  2. LIMA BEAN

Can you guess what engine?

One thing for sure is they all have the blues.
  3. LIMA BEAN

Keys locked in

I just borrow their radio antenna to poke in and unlock the door.
  4. LIMA BEAN

Sarah/Sarah -n- tuned

So cool Sarah -n- Tuned from Youtube gave a shout out ish to TRS on her Ranger refresh. Thank you Sarah, we have been here a long time and if you don't follow her channel take a look it's fun, goofy and informative on a high level. OCD Warning.
  5. LIMA BEAN

Differential gear oil change

You're very welcome and we appreciate newcomers, the amount of knowledge here is mind blowing and has been since the beginning. Keep us posted on your project.
  6. LIMA BEAN

Best to you and welcome to The Ranger Station. Amazing bunch of girls and guys here, remember the only dumb question is the one not ask. We are here for you and for sure go hang out in the Tech Library it's a treasure trove. Cheers from Alaska.
  7. LIMA BEAN

80/90 however you may want to go synthetic just because you have that option they didn't have in 79 and your running gear will love you in Ohio winters way down South. Also be mindfull if you need friction modifier for the rear diffy. Most diffy's will have the fill/check port on the cover or...
  8. LIMA BEAN

Thanks Jim, you're straight up a good person and I preciate ya brother. 🇺🇸

Thanks Jim, you're straight up a good person and I preciate ya brother. 🇺🇸
  9. LIMA BEAN

I only see my goofy avatar on my end and zero info. May be a glitch but I love being one of the...

I only see my goofy avatar on my end and zero info. May be a glitch but I love being one of the the pre 2007 members.
  10. LIMA BEAN

Can you please check in to why my account was stripped. I already sent a note to Jim, thanks.

Can you please check in to why my account was stripped. I already sent a note to Jim, thanks.
  11. LIMA BEAN

I pay my way and have for decades, you must have a woke moderator with issues.

I pay my way and have for decades, you must have a woke moderator with issues.
  12. LIMA BEAN

Jim, why the hell did I get shut off and banned?

Jim, why the hell did I get shut off and banned?
  13. LIMA BEAN

Happy B-Day Tanyamj, all the best.

Happy B-Day Tanyamj, all the best.
  14. LIMA BEAN

Squatting vehicles, proposed/new law

Yeah Cody (WhistlinDiesel) snagged one and properly modified it, hell yeah brother.
  15. LIMA BEAN

SOLD! 1987 Ranger 4x4

The only things holding that beat POS together is bondo, spray paint and rust and rusty don't like it's costume.
  16. LIMA BEAN

Montana ranger

Welcome to TRS brother, looks like you have a big head start on your Ranger already. Cheers from Alaska:beer:
  17. LIMA BEAN

2.3L ('83-'97) No Start Unless Gas Pedal Floored

Back then there was a rash of this mystery, the bowl doe's have a filter/screen inside it that is not accessible. I believe I and other old timer TRS guys came up with a part # that did have a removable bowl, hell even getting the part was cool so folks didn't have to cut fuel lines.
  18. LIMA BEAN

2.3L ('83-'97) No Start Unless Gas Pedal Floored

I would go FPR first. You know some of those 91's had an accumulater/resevoir after the filter and I believe we have it in a tech section from many years ago. They say straight on them "Do Not Twist Off" of sorts . OEM Fuel Reservoir Accumulator for Ford E150 E250 F150 F250 Ranger Bronco | eBay
  19. LIMA BEAN

New member & New Ranger owner

They tend to have to a rear rake because they are smaller vehicles now trying to pack a load. The rear springs are progressive as heck and will ride pretty good no load (Not Buckboard) and not squawt and drag bumper super loaded. It's a middle ground place that you have to figure out yourself...
  20. LIMA BEAN

Sup Wippersappers, better buck up. Darth Lima is in the chat...

I could, my girlfriend looked at my truck back when and said "Holy hell" it looks like a giant lima bean. Hence the name of the 88.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad