• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Rugård the Ranger

97 Ranger - Ditch - Cowl Bracket

I used the Nilight clamp on light mounts that you can find on Amazon and just mounted them to the back of the hood
  2. Rugård the Ranger

TTB Swap on 2005?

I’m interested in sealing the sla front end on my 2005 4wd to a ttb axle of some flavor. Does anybody make a kit or have instructions on how to do that, or am I going to be fabing everything myself?
  3. Rugård the Ranger

Wanted Radio bezel with fog lights

I’m looking for a radio bezel for an 05 ranger xlt. It needs to have 4wd switch, cigarette lighter (or at least the hole for one, going to swap it for an integrated usb anyway), a 12v hole, and a fog light switch. Color doesn’t matter.
  4. Rugård the Ranger

10” backing plates?!

I found that fordparts.com has the left hand backing plate but not the right. And it’s $200!!!!! i have to admit, 91sranger is probably right
  5. Rugård the Ranger

10” backing plates?!

Does anybody know where I can find new or lightly used factory style 10”backing plate for the rear drums on my 05 4x4 ranger? The hole where the parking brake cable goes in is so wallered out that the retainers can slide all the way out of the plate. The parking brake never fully engages then...
  6. Rugård the Ranger

Flat belly skid plates

Has anybody on here found/built any flat belly pans to protect the whole undercarriage? A lot of trails around me are being clear cut and branches keep getting kicked up under my truck. I feel it’s just a matter of time before they hit something important, so I’d like to get everything protected.
  7. Rugård the Ranger

Growl, but not too loud

Hey guys, I’m looking for a new muffler for my 05 4l. I want it to have a good grumble or note, but not too loud. It’s my daily driver and a live in an apartment complex and don’t want to be “that guy”? Any recommendations?
  8. Rugård the Ranger

10” backing plates?!

Does anybody know where I can find new or lightly used factory style 10”backing plate for the rear drums on my 05 4x4 ranger? The hole where the parking brake cable goes in is so wallered out that the retainers can slide all the way out of the plate and the drums fill with mud every tine I go...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad