• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. TheRacer02

2.5L ('98-'01) Replace engine or replace head

So almost 3 years ago I purchased a 98 with a blown head gasket for $250....first weekend my wife and I swapped the head gasket. Found a decent crack in cylinder 1 at the time we didn't care(bought the truck to teach her how to drive stick....later fell in love with the truck and now my DD)...
  2. TheRacer02

Back in the ranger world.

Hi all name is steve i am a vehicleholic! Anyways picked up a 98 2.3 dual plug with a blown headgasket for my wife to learn to drive stick on. The truck was 250 put about 250 into it then fell in love with it (missed my 05 edge i had back in the day apparently) Planning on making a good...
  3. TheRacer02

Best 2.3 to build?

I have been looking into building an engine for my 98. I have been searching from all over hell and back to find a 2.3t long block coming up with zero at the moment. Found a few on ebay on the wrong coast and people wont ship. So my next option would be run down to the pick and pay for a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad