• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. North Idaho 5.oh

Wanted Single cab 2.3 4x4 1993-1997 ranger wanted

I know this is a long shot, but I’ve always wanted a 2.3 liter single cab 4x4 ranger. I know they aren’t exactly common so I’ll take what I can get as long as the body isn’t completely trashed. I am located in the Pacific Northwest in north idaho.
  2. North Idaho 5.oh

True gem found!

So….. I think I have developed a love/hate relationship with Facebook marketplace. I found what I consider to be a real gem. looking thru the listings I found a 1996 ranger STX 4x4 with an automatic transmission and a manual transfer case but has all other power options minus seats. It’s a one...
  3. North Idaho 5.oh

Had to buy another truck!

Casually surfing Facebook marketplace and stumbled across this 2002 ranger… let me tell ya…. This truck is a real gem. Only has 126k miles, perfect body and interior, new tires, and it’s a 5 speed with 4 doors. Paid just over $1000 for it. Gonna be putting an engine in it and driving it for a...
  4. North Idaho 5.oh

Interesting pic of my day today.

We live in the Pacific Northwest and this is what we woke up to this morning….. we are still getting heavy rain at 8:00 AM …. In certain parts it’s waist deep and I’m 6’ 2”
  5. North Idaho 5.oh

Torque monster headers FOUND!

Drove thru town the other day and found a 96 explorer for sale on the side of the road. Not only is it a 302 (non running) but it has a set of torque monster headers! Picking it up tomorrow and will post better pics! Been looking casually for about 3 years and finally found them!
  6. North Idaho 5.oh

Anyone else have a day of bad luck ?

I know this may seem mild in comparison, but my luck today was complete trash. I was hauling my junk vehicle to the metal yard and my lower radiator hose decided to blow on my 04 powerstroke when I was 2 blocks from my destination! Limped it there and the people were kind enough to let me work...
  7. North Idaho 5.oh

My new plow rig!

Just got this thing today and I love it! It’s got the inline 6 cylinder with a 5 speed and sitting on 285/75/16 tires that are new! Drove it an hour and a half home and couldn’t be happier! The plow is a Hiniker and it’s almost new! Has the updated springs in the front for the weight of the plow.
  8. North Idaho 5.oh

SOLD! 1992 ranger parts truck with title

I just got this thing in on a trade from a buddy of mine and it was his sons truck for work. It’s rough and ugly but runs and drives. Has the 2.9 liter v6 and a 5 speed manual transmission. Door panels are new and are black (manual windows) Needs lots of love and I can’t since I have a bunch of...
  9. North Idaho 5.oh

Behemoth electric to manual conversion FOUND !

Found this today. (See pics) I’ve never seen one in person till today. Not sure if I’ll ever use it, but it’s sure neat! Found it at the junk yard in a 98 ranger and it only took 5 minutes to pull. Has anyone ever seen one of these ?
  10. North Idaho 5.oh

2.9 b2 coffee table?

When I pull the engine out of my sons bronco 2 I am entertaining the idea of dismantling it and making it into a coffee table! Little heavy yes, but it’ll be in the man cave so it’ll be on casters.
  11. North Idaho 5.oh

Jeep / ford ranger combo

Sold this guy a transmission for his Ford ranger and he pulls up in this jeep! Right away I noticed the TTB under the front and he started talking lol He had owned a 92 ford ranger 4.0 since new and a tree fell on it unfortunately. Well he had an old jeep that needed a drive train. He took the...
  12. North Idaho 5.oh

Crew cab 03? Diesel ranger for sale in Spokane WA

Saw this thing on the Craigslist today!
  13. North Idaho 5.oh

Anyone deal with transmission code p0741?

Driving down the road and noticed my O/D light flashing…. Looked it up and came up with p0741. Something to do with the TCC solenoid? I know this is a loaded question somewhat… the engine and trans are low mile from a 2000 explorer (302/4R70W) My question is …. Who has experienced this and what...
  14. North Idaho 5.oh

Wanted V8/302 explorer headers wanted

I know this is a long shot, but here it goes…. I am putting my wife’s truck together (05 sport trac) with a 302 and I would like to get my hands on a set of headers…. I know the OBX headers kill the hell out of a $1000 bill. Torque monster is months out if not a year+. Figured I would give this...
  15. North Idaho 5.oh

SOLD! 95 ranger 4.0 bad motor

Seeing if anyone would be interested in this old ranger? She’s no looker but it’s got good bones. Manual shift 1354 with all boots and plastic intact. Been sitting about a year and a half because it got hot one too many times and the head gasket blew. Not sure if you would want to do head...
  16. North Idaho 5.oh

V8 (302) swap in 05 sport trac

Starting the v8 swap in my wife’s 05 sport trac. Started with removing the blown 4.0 and 5r55e. Starting with swapping in a power steering line from a 3rd gen explorer (v6 or v8) and the throttle cable from a 2000 explorer 302. Just going to drill a hole in my motor plates instead of swapping my...
  17. North Idaho 5.oh

Rear main seal 2000 explorer 302

I’m currently re sealing the engine that’s going into my wife’s sport trac. I’ve heard some people say it needs a shim/sleeve? Is this true?
  18. North Idaho 5.oh

Rim clamp tire machine score!

This may or may not belong here, but I found a rim clamp tire machine! Got it for a good deal from a Les Schwab out of Spokane and I never have to pay to mount or dismount tires EVER again! Check it out!
  19. North Idaho 5.oh

Daihatsu Rocky x2

Went to this very nice older lady’s house to buy her late husbands 93 Ford Explorer (which is in great condition) and she offered me something I couldn’t pass up! She had a couple old (1991-1992) Daihatsu Rocky’s sitting there and asked if I wanted them… uhh yeah! These things are not the...
  20. North Idaho 5.oh

Bronco 2 project for my son

Found this 1989 bronco 2 right down the street from my house. Drove past it every day for 2 years or so and finally asked the guy if he would sell it. Has been sitting for a couple years and needs some love. Not in bad shape at all, doors have a little more rust than I would like. Going to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad