• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 00 differential conversion (explorer to ranger)

Sorry for the delay, but thanks for the technical info. I was hoping I could transfer the disk brakes over to the rangers housing because the ranger 8.8 had 4:11 gears as opposed to the 3:73's in the explorer. Thanks again Jason
  2. 00 differential conversion (explorer to ranger)

I'm using a 00 v-8 explorer donor and going into a 00 4.oL ranger and wanted to see if anyone knows if the main housing is the same? Long story short can I take the disk brakes off of the explorer and put them on the ranger diff? If so Do I need to run the explorer axles? I also have a wiring...
  3. 2000 explorer to 2000 ranger V-8 conversion wiring issues

I'm sorry but I'm still looking for a solution in getting wiring issue figured out fastpakr wasn't able to send a picture to i.d the wiring conversion I needed. I would appreciate any information, again I am going from a 00 v-8 explorer donor into a 4.0 00 4x4 ranger. Thanks guys
  4. 2000 explorer to 2000 ranger V-8 conversion wiring issues

Sounds good I appreciate it
  5. 2000 explorer to 2000 ranger V-8 conversion wiring issues

They also had different color coding would it be possible to shoot me a pic of the wire transfer.
  6. 2000 explorer to 2000 ranger V-8 conversion wiring issues

That sounds like exactly what I'm up against, my ranger was a 4.0L. The wires had different gauges so I wasn't confident in just splicing the explorer body harness in.
  7. 2000 explorer to 2000 ranger V-8 conversion wiring issues

I've been searching the postings and I can't seem to find out how to adapt the 6 pin connector on the explorer engine harness to the rangers body harness located roughly underneath master cylinder. I'm using the engine harness, computer and pats system from explorer. Any ideas? It sounds like...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad