• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Ranger_Danger_

Please Help. 2005 2.3 AC Issue

Hey everyone! Your local Ranger Gal here. I need some help. My 2005 2.3L AC has stopped working. Here is the symptoms: AC will, at random, blow cold. No specific amount of time. Sometimes it is 15 minutes. Sometimes it is 10 seconds. It will mostly blow hot. Much like the temperature...
  2. Ranger_Danger_

>> Tonto the Ranger <<

It’s next on the list I promise ??
  3. Ranger_Danger_

>> Tonto the Ranger <<

Well. I figured I might as well do a build thread. Since I like to spend money on my rig. Might as well post bout it. I will be giving the breakdown of my lovely Ranger. SO! Backstory right quick. This truck was bought in my family in 2010. One owner, some old man had it. Barely I believe 50K...
  4. Ranger_Danger_

2005 Ranger 2.3L Swap 5.0 2000 Ford Explorer

Hi everyone! I am new to engine swapping bigger vehicles. (I am used to bikes more so, but I know trucks enough to get me by). Has anyone else done the 2000+ swap? With full EFi, AC, and gauges working? YouTube videos, eBay/Purchase links will all be helpful. Along with any Advice from the 5.0...
  5. Ranger_Danger_

Helloooo Everyone!

Hello everyone! It's about damn time I joined this place! Some of you might know of my truck from instagram, Ford Ranger Nation on FB, or Ford-Rangers.com I figured I may as well join in on this one! For those of you whom don't know me. My name is Kaylee. I am 18. I own a silver 2005 Ford...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad