• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Battery Testing - Load Test vs Maintain Voltage ?

Disclaimer - This literally involves Daughter's '06 VW TDI Beatle , but the question involves general principles . ( And she previously had Ford SUV , and claims 50% driving privileges on the Ranger .) With increasing frequency , it won't start because of low battery voltage . Battery...
  2. Embarassed in My Own Driveway

Well there I was , backing into the driveway . On dark and drizzling evening . I feel that I am off too far to one side . But heck , been there done that , give a touch of momentum , and bounce thru the ditch back onto the driveway . But Nooooooo , I'm stuck Try to rock , but quickly won't...
  3. R & R of Headlight Housing , 1991

This is literally my '91 Explorer , but all the part numbers are identical . Driver side housing is melted ( long story ) and needs replacement . I have the new housing assembly . The assembly itself seems obvious intuitive . BUT , my inquiry is about the "chrome" trim that retains the...
  4. Caps ( aka Toppers ) are Freaking INSANE !

With this Ranger talked about here , I stumbled into specifically , but for several years had gradually building itch to get back to my roots of 2wd P/U after mumble years of 4x4 SUVs , and still having one as primary , plus Mrs Biggfoot's . I had intended for basic open bed , like my...
  5. 29.4 MPG

1994 standard cab long bed , 2wd . 3.0L , auto , 195/ 75- 14 , GPS verified to be within 1% of Speedo . A/C not blowing cold , so windows . 2nd owner , and 1st owner used my same mechanic the entire time , so I am assured of both well maintained , and stock . Highway , the whole time...
  6. Paint Question : SingleCoat Urathane vs Acrylic Enamel ?

Finally , my 1994 Ranger std cab is ready to paint . I had a moonlighting indirect co- worker do all the bodywork exceeding my expectations , and it's ready to shoot . I'm looking for a basic paint job that doesn't suck . I don't want to fall any farther down the rabbit hole than I have to ...
  7. '94 2WD , Stupid Rookie Tire Question

I am new here, and I'm sure it has already been discussed to death. My new to me '94 2WD has the 14in . Any issues going to 235/75-15 , totally stock , no tweaking ? Amongst the family heard, I already have 2 Explorers of different generations, an Escape, and a Cherokee all using 235/75-15 ...
  8. First Ranger

Just acquired my first Ranger . Not new to the platform, as I am now on my 4th Explorer. 1994 Standard cab short bed, 3.0L automatic. 122k mi , acquired from original owner .

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad