• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. FX2

I am looking at Super Cab, XL-trim, RWD Rangers, and at $495, the FX2 adds real, aesthetic appeal without adding weight or sacrificing (nominal loss) fuel efficiency. Does anyone on the forum own one or have experience with them?
  2. Ranger for Short Commutes and Weekend Errands

I am looking to purchase a Ranger and have chosen not to pursue a Duratec because of the extensive use of plastics in the engine compartment that are more susceptible to warping and degradation from heat and pressure, and I have also noted the inherent difficulty of replacing the valves on the...
  3. 1996 2.3 I4, 4×4 Ranger

I just purchased a 1996 Ford Ranger XL Regular Cab with a 2.3 I4 mated to a 5-speed, manual transmission and a 4×4 with a manual-transfer case and manual-locking hubs. I know they are exceptionally rare, as I was only able to locate four examples in a search query factoring a 500-mile radius. I...
  4. 1996 2.3 I4 4×4

I just purchased a 1996 Ford Ranger XL Regular Cab with a 2.3 I4 mated to a 5-speed, manual transmission and a 4×4 with a manual-transfer case and manual-locking hubs. I know they are exceptionally rare, as I was only able to locate four examples in a search query factoring a 500-mile radius. I...
  5. Which Ranger should I buy?

1996 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 2.3 I4 5-Speed, Standard/Manual Transmission 4x4 with Manual-Locking Hubs and Manual-Transfer Case 231,836 Miles $600 Needs Heater Core and Serpentine Belt 1990 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 2.9 V6 5-Speed, Standard/Manual Transmission 4x4 with Manual-Locking Hubs and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad