• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. qbalaska

2019+ Ford Ranger Lift Kits / Crash Bars

Hey Jim, Thanks for the info. I've had my XLT off road a little bit and while the stock tires have done admirably, I am looking to put a set of 265/70/17 BF Goodrich AT KO2's on. Are the wheels you have on the truck stock (offset and/or backspace)? Unfortunately I have to order my tires on line...
  2. qbalaska

2019 Ford Ranger Bull Bar, Grill Guard, and Winch Bumper

I just heard back from Addictive Desert Designs that they are releasing the Stealth fighter Winch bumper today. The cost quoted to me was $2099 and they sent pictures of it with a winch mounted. Now I just have to figure out how to get it shipped to Germany!
  3. qbalaska

Uh Oh.....MPG controversy....

I've had my ranger for about 2 weeks and put over 2800 kilometers on it. Drove through Germany to Austria and then to France on 2 separate trips. Speed limits in Europe are crazy: change all the time on their Autobahn (freeways) due to construction and other factors. Anyway, I set the Cruise on...
  4. qbalaska

2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4X4 Super Crew

Hi all my name is Brad and I am currently in Germany with the US Air Force. Just bought a new ford ranger and excited about what I can do to it to make it unique as well as meet my needs. I love the outdoors and am a German licensed hunter. Been all over the world with the Air Force and call...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad