• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. P0446 Emission Control System Code

I have a P0446 code that I am unable to resolve. P0446 Evaporative Emission Control System Vent Control Circuit Malfunction. Looking at other resources the code points to the vent valve solenoid. I confirmed the 20A fuse is in place and that the connector for the vent solenoid is receiving...
  2. Vibration at higher RPMs

When I am driving my 2011 4.0L sport I will occasionally get a deep vibration coming from the engine starting around 2500RPM, and it gets louder as you go higher to 3000RPM. the vibration sounds like going over rumble strips, and feels like going over a slightly rough part of road (not near the...
  3. 2011 4.0L 4x4 Stock Exhaust Size

As the title says I'm looking for help finding out the stock exhaust pipe size. I had my exhaust system break and need to repair it. Specifically looking for the size of the pipe that enters into the muffler. Thank you.
  4. Instrument cluster turns on and off while driving.

Well title says it. My instrument cluster goes on and off while driving. Here's a link to videos and photos I took of it: . When it goes into this mode the turn signals, brights, gas gauge, tps warning all work fine. Otherwise nothing else works. Outside of the instrument cluster everything...
  5. LED cigarette lighter replacement

I was thinking of installing LED strip lights into the interior of my Ranger. (Below is the link to the LEDs). It seems like the voltages are the same, but we'll have to see if the amperages are. Does anyone have an idea of how to mount the parts inside the cigarette lighter. I was planning on...
  6. 4WD not working

I cannot get my Ranger to switch into 4WD. I have a 2011 5-speed manual 4.0L V6 ranger. I replaced the transfer case motor and it worked for a little, but stopped again. I check that the selector was rotating, it was, and the fuse was good, it was as well. Any suggestions on where to start?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad