• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Idler pulley bolt size?

Did Ford change the size of the idler pulley bolt? I had modified my power steering pump bracket to put a Saginaw pump in there but it was leaking and I'm going back to stock so I went and got a new bracket from the junkyard and get everything on and go to put the idler pulley on and the bolt...
  2. Adding A/C but need wiring help

How to install OEM A/C from scratch So I read the article (linked above) on how to add A/C from scratch but it doesn't seem as if I'm pre-wired. The connector under the brave booster only has 5 wires and the wires at the heater controller are violet and gray/yellow. Does anyone know if I can...
  3. Retrofitting Air Conditioning>

I have a '99 XL with no A/C and am thinking about doing the Explorer 5.0 swap and got to wondering if while I'm swapping out the engine if it was possible to add A/C at the same time. Does anyone have any experience with this? Or any advice? It sure would be nice to have A/C in my truck. Not...
  4. New guy here from SW Washington

Hello everyone! My name is Donovan and I have a '99 Ranger XL - 4x4 - 3.0L - 5 Speed - Xtra Cab. For now it's pretty much bone stock. I'm in plans to swab out the 3.0L with an Explorer 5.0L and going auto. I think that's pretty much a done deal. Well in my mid it is. We shall see what the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad