• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. projectRanger93

1994 Power Locks Wiring Diagram

Anyone have it or can link me where i can find it? Long story short, i installed the power door harness from a 1993 into my 1993 and according my 1993 evtm, the black/white wire to the power lock switch should be hot, but it's not, and the black wires that should be ground are in fact the hot...
  2. projectRanger93

1991 Mazda Navajo - Thoughts?

I've been looking for another project to restore once my Ranger is finished and I came across a non-op 91 Navajo that i can probably get for $500 or less. It has the 4.0L engine (apparently rebuilt a few years ago), auto trans and transfer case, and fully loaded for the year (power doors...
  3. projectRanger93

OEM Keyless Entry On a '93

I'm converting my manual doors to power doors and once that's done I want to get keyless entry, but an OEM one. Reason being is I just want to have everything OEM as possible for the year. In the brochure they have a keyless entry system, but I don't know if it ever went into production. If so...
  4. projectRanger93

Manual to Power Door Conversion

I got the OEM electrical harnesses and switches for power locks and windows for my '93. I got the lock actuators too, but i might end up buying them new with the window regulators/motors just for extra confidence they won't break in the future. I believe my ranger already has dash wires to...
  5. projectRanger93

Someone Shot at this Ranger

Found this on Pick Your Part at the Sun Valley, CA location. The owner must've had a bad day...
  6. projectRanger93

Borla Exhaust Recommendations for a 4.0L OHV

Finally found and bought Borla headers for my 93 4.0L OHV. I'm now looking at exhaust systems, and I would like a Borla exhaust. Currently I have a stock single setup, but am interested in setting up a true split-side duel or a catback duel. What are the pros/cons to going with either setup...
  7. projectRanger93

Thinking of Buying this BII... Should I?

The RBV bug hit me, and i came across this BII that will be up for auction soon. Should i pull the trigger and go for it? What i know of it: 1988 2.9L V6, 2WD, Manual Trans, straight looking body, semi-clean looking interior, looks reasonably stock, and supposedly runs and drives. Odometer says...
  8. projectRanger93

Replacement Headliner Color from RockAuto

RockAuto, among other websites, sell replacement headliners for my 93 ext cab. They have 3 color options for grey: Medium Opel Grey, Medium Graphite and Smoke. Which color matches the interior the best?
  9. projectRanger93

1993 STX 4x4 Restoration | Project Peggy

It's been 10 months into the restoration, so why not finally start a build thread. This will capture everything I've done so far up to present date. For all pictures and some videos, visit my Instagram page: projectRanger93 Background/Motivation: I searched for a year for a general work truck...
  10. projectRanger93

1994 XLT --> What Color is this?

Browsing through copart and I came across this ranger: https://www.copart.com/lot/27107640 Yes it's yellow, but this color was never released for the 1994s. Could it be painted? Sure, like mine was but the door sticker doesn't specify the original color except the code "W6642" and the yellow...
  11. projectRanger93

Original Ford Brochures -> Many Many Years

In my usual search of stock information, i came across these original Ford brochures for these years. Pretty neat to see the advertised details, accessories, and specs. @Jim Oaks If these aren't included in the TRS library, then it be good to add them. 1991...
  12. projectRanger93

Found! Borla Headers for a 4.0 OHV

If anyone has them lying around, or is considering taking them off, or has leads of any for sale online, let me know! I'd appreciate it!!
  13. projectRanger93

Good Lookin' 1992 Ranger STX Ext Cab 4x4 - Copart

Anyone in UT want to rescue this one? https://www.copart.com/lot/61438699
  14. projectRanger93

What Happened to the Trucks in Stock Photos?

Is anyone aware of a way of finding out more information of trucks that were used in stock photos? I'm curious as to what happened to them... :unsure: and just more details beyond what can be inferred from the photos. Like this 1992 Sport :love::
  15. projectRanger93

Bed Liner Recommendations

In the market for a bed liner. Any recommendations for a 1993 6'? What's the difference in quality, cost, durability, and fitment? Don't care for spray-on bed liners, just looking for the whole plastic piece.
  16. projectRanger93

1992 Ford Explorer Sport 4x4 -> $2199

Looks in pretty good shape. If i was i the market i'd be really interested. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/402864797043179/
  17. projectRanger93

Window Tint Options?

As much as I would like to keep my Ranger windows untinted, I have to now because the California sun is unforgiving and so are people's headlights in the night. I have double limo tint on my mustang, but I'm hesitant making all windows that black because then my truck will look more like a...
  18. projectRanger93

Speaker Upgrade Suggestions for a 93?

My driver side speakers are going out, so I'd like to upgrade my speaker system with new ones. I'm using the stock head unit, which didnt come with the factory amp. Reliable affordable speakers is what I'm after. Anyone have suggestions from experience?
  19. projectRanger93

Off-road Lights Factory Wiring and Connector Help

I have NOS OEM off-road lights I'm installing on the ranger, and I would like to know how Ford did the wiring originally or if no one knows then what's the best way to wire them? A wiring diagram would definitely help. I'm sure this topic has been discused before so feel free to point me to...
  20. projectRanger93

Bright Metallic Calypso Ranger

Anyone have any solid pictures of 93 - 94 4x4 STX Rangers in this particular color with a good view of the front or an off-road version like in the Accessories brochure? Or if you have one, want to share your experience owning this color? Don't see many of these at all and I've already looked...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad