• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Can a cat cause this issue?

My 04 ranger edge has been havin issues with hesitating when i take off. I have noticed that it only does it now when the engine is warm. Also when idling it will randomly stutter like it is trying to stall. Originally I thought it was the a/c compressor kicking on and off but it does it with it...
  2. Vapor purge valve solenoid

Hey guys my 04 edge with 3.0 has been acting like it is going to die when taking off, giving me p0171, and getting stuck in high rpm when I was coming to a stop until I bumped the throttle a few times. My purge valve was bad and I changed it. Also put new gas cap and new fuel pump and inlet fuel...
  3. A little advise if you please

Good afternoon I have a 2004 edge model with a manual trans. I had a valve spring break about a year or more ago. this wreaked all kinds of havok which resulted in replacing the head along with the other obvious parts. The piston, although dented severely, was not broken and therefore not...
  4. A/C pressure readings?

I have a 2004 ranger edge with the 3.0 in it. Can anyone tell me what the high and low pressure readings are supposed to be for the A/C system. My AC seems to be having trouble getting cold occasionally. I would blame it on the desert heat except that it is happening at night as well. I have...
  5. Amp draw

I have a 2004 Ranger manual speed transmission that I want to add a hydrogen generator to. When I did this to my Buick my generator drew too many amps and I was blowing out my alternators and destroying batteries. How do I find out how many amps my truck is drawing before I put the generator in...
  6. Blowing off Radiator Hoses

I have an 04 ranger edge 3.0L I have 52K miles on it. About 2 weeks ago I had a valve spring break and it dropped my valve into the cyl. I had to replace the head etc. all was fine and then 2 days ago my radiator cracked. I bought a new radiator and changed the hoses and thermostat, even though...
  7. 2004 edge 3.0 swap

I have a 04 edge that just had a valve spring break and caused some damage.I have to buy a new head for sure. I am considering doing a full motor swap. I was wondering if I could put a 4.0 in, what would I need to change. I have a manual transmission now and would prefer to keep it that way, do...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad