• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. holsch1076

4x4 Doesn't Engage

Thanks for the help! Do you happen to know any good links for a how-to on switching to the manual hubs? The automatic are working right now but I would rather eliminate any possibilities of electronic failure. I have a new electronic shift motor on order, but would you think it's worth it to...
  2. holsch1076

Can my Ranger handle 275/70r18?

Yeah I'm trying to keep this a fun off roader so I want to avoid any damage caused on my end. I'll just stick with the 31x10.50r15 that I have on now, thanks
  3. holsch1076

4x4 Doesn't Engage

I took my new manual 94 Ford Ranger XLT supercab off-road for the first time just to find out half way up the hill that my 4x4 doesn't work. First thing I checked was the fuse box in the cab just to find out there was nothing in place for the one touch module. Replaced it and still nothing. Took...
  4. holsch1076

Can my Ranger handle 275/70r18?

I have a 94 Ranger currently all stock with a 4.0L, will it be able to handle 275/70r18 if I have a 4 inch lift and trim the fenders a bit? I'm worried it will put too much stress on the truck if I don't upgrade some more of the drive train.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad