• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. turbo130

rubber fuel tube

I checked my youtube history but couldn't find it but I found it again on youtube on Briansmobile1 youtu.be/SylPp32-0
  2. turbo130

Did you lift your 1998-2011 Ford Ranger 4x4?

When I replaced the front springs the shocks were bad so I replaced them as well and the ride is a lot smoother.
  3. turbo130

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

I installed a 9500lbs. rough country winch and a set of KC offroad lights.
  4. turbo130

rubber fuel tube

I don't remember the link but on the youtube search engine I looked for a video to replace the fill tube on a early model Ranger.
  5. turbo130

rubber fuel tube

Two weeks ago I had to replace the rubber fuel tube on my 1994 Ranger I had it replaced by a mechanic 5 years ago. It has leaked fuel for about a year if I fill the fuel tank. This time I decided to do it myself but I do not have a lift in my shop. Youtube has a great video on how to replace...
  6. turbo130

Did you lift your 1998-2011 Ford Ranger 4x4?

On my 1994 Ranger 4x4 with 4.0 engine I installed stronger front springs to level the sag on the front end.
  7. turbo130

how many cold cranking amps on a 4.0 battery?

I will be installing a winch on my 94 4.0 and the 65 size battery was the one that was recommended for my truck with the winch.
  8. turbo130

Are you looking for that pesky fog light switch pigtail?

The plugs for the lights are indeed behind the front bumper. I can find a switch for every year except for the 1994 Ranger, I am now thinking of getting an after market kit and just make a new hole for the lights.
  9. turbo130

Are you looking for that pesky fog light switch pigtail?

Just read your thread, I had the panel off of my 94 XLT and wondered what that plug was. I have installed a winch bumper and I have fog light tabs and was going to rewire the whole thing now I will try to find the ford switch and use it.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad