• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. big mike lott

junk yard parts hunt

well after hunting for a rear drive shaft no luck i can have one cut & ballanced for 300.00 so looks like this is the way i am going
  2. big mike lott

2000 update A

finished interior today droped rear now to mock up L73 tomorrow have to weld on mounts spring/shocks/ anti roll than reinstall all new flex hoses hard lines brake pads e brake shooes axel seals should be done by friday
  3. big mike lott

photos

i have tried 3 times and it said file to large????
  4. big mike lott

first time start in the ranger body

first try no fuel psi no power at the plug not wired the same as a 98 explorer after we fixed that it started right up great day all the long hours finely paying off i will start putting in the interior carpets consol seats door panels in tonight than the rear should be back on the...
  5. big mike lott

good day

worked on electral problems with the key fob power door lock wireing is reversed 98 explorer to 2000 ranger on to the next item we put a 4406 T case in has a simple on off sw on back of the case i located the wires at the GEM mogul now i will set up a 3 relay unit ti turn on 4x4 hi low lights...
  6. big mike lott

4x4 hi/lo light

I did a 5.0 conv on a 2000 ranger with a 4R70W trans and a 4406 tcase with i 2 wier swish on back any idears would be great thanks Big Mike
  7. big mike lott

my 2000 build

my truck started out with a 4.0 had a new set of heads on with 209 k i asked the guy if they did anything to the botton and he said 3 mounth earleyer they repaired the bottonend ???? Well second trip back home with my boat on borron started to rattle FF i rebuolt the 4.o had a nabor...
  8. big mike lott

well to start off i did a 5.0 converson from a 1998 explorer to my 2000 ranger

well all went together fine now to the problem i powered her up today all went fine tull i tried to use the remote entry key farb the unlock lockes it and the lock does the reverse if what i just said im puzzled on this one in drawing a blank ????? any thoughts would greatly apreatued...
  9. big mike lott

hi name here is mike how youall doing new to this site have a good night

hi to all new to this site will post pics of my truck and will become active on the site

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad