• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Oxxon

ISO 2.3L Throttle Body Cover/Shield for 2002 Ranger

My OCD won't let me get over the fact that this part is missing. LMK if you have one and how much to my door. I would also need the bolts which secure it in place. Thanks! Pic is to show what I'm looking for.
  2. Oxxon

Upgraded side mirrors

I removed the small mini mirrors and added the larger ones. It took me a little longer than I expected since I cleaned the doors once I had the panels off.
  3. Oxxon

Valve cover oil leak?

So, this past weekend I finally got around to the changing the spark plugs and wires on the 2002 Ranger I picked up a month ago. When doing this I noticed oil around the last two spark plug wires closest to the firewall as I pull them out. I know the truck is leaking oil but nothing major just...
  4. Oxxon

Front Valance For 2001-2003 Ford Ranger

I want to swap out the plain jane front valance on my 2002 Ranger XL with this. I'm 99% sure it will work but I'm looking for confirmation from others. If it works I plan on adding fog lights to the truck. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Front-Valance-For-2001-2003-Ford-Ranger-Textured/350705573642
  5. Oxxon

Rim ID

My new to me 2002 Ranger XL Reg Cab came with these 16's. I would like to get back to stock size rims. To offset some of the cost I would like to sell these Ford rims but I don't know what vehicle they came from. Can anyone help to ID the rims?
  6. Oxxon

Need help to ID cab plastic trim pieces.

I have a 2002 XL Ranger Reg cab and I'm looking to replace missing and broken trim pieces. For the life of me I can't remember what these parts are called so I can try to hunt some down. The driver side is missing and the passenger side is broken. Any help will be appreciated.
  7. Oxxon

New Guy from South Texas

Long story short we just bought a 2002 Ranger XL 2.3L Reg Cab for our 16 year old son and this truck will be his ride to and from school. The truck has 137,000 miles and seems stock with the exception of the radio, rims and tires. The rims the truck currently has are Ford rims but are larger...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad