• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Questions after instrument cluster swap

I have a 95 Ranger 2.3 with 5 speed. I recently got a cluster from a local boneyard. The donor Ranger had 95 written on the windshield. The donor cluster has the tach which was really the reason why I got it. Everything was pretty much plug and play After changing a few bulbs, everything seems...
  2. Center Caps?

Hello again guys, I have a 95 2wd and I would like to find some center caps for it . I don't know these are the original wheels or not. I know that they do not have the 3 screw holes for certain caps. I don't know which caps to get for it. I think the wheel number is #3184. Help me figure out...
  3. 1995 will not shift-Maybe a different problem than bleeding issue?

Hi everyone, I have a 95 Ranger with 2.3 and M5OD 5 Sp manual trans. Last yr, the slave went out and I bought the ebay clutch kit. Yeah, I know. Sorta worked okay for a few days. Ebay seller replaced the slave cylinder for free. Would not change gears while running but it would change otherwise...
  4. Pilot bearin help M50D

I have a 95 2wd with the 2.3 and 5 speed. I am putting in a new clutch and all components. I have a issue with the new pilot bearing. Please look at the picture. What am I missing here? Has the old bearing wore down to nothing? All I can see is a metal "sleeve" I do not see any bearings.There is...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad