• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. BeeCee

Wanted WTB: 93-97 Clear Corners

Thanks to @PlumCrazy for hooking me up with a set, help me put the finishing touches on my new Red Ranger build:
  2. BeeCee

4.0 OHV Swap

What's up man, I think I can shed light on some of your questions. I had a '97 2.3L 2WD, and I now have a '96 4.0L 2WD, I've had the trans out of both of them, and am familiar with both platforms. The front left/right motors mounts are different between the 2.3 and the 4.0. The trans mount...
  3. BeeCee

Bump! Please somebody lol
  4. BeeCee

Here's a better on truck pic, for reference:
  5. BeeCee

Hey Walt, thanks for the response! The ones you have are the newer style that I'm not particularly a fan of (no offense lol). They are the crystal lens (with amber reflector), if you look at the pics of the ones I'm referring to the lens are essentially identical to the OE's, just completely...
  6. BeeCee

Hey everybody! This is most likely a long shot, but I'm looking for the DEPO clear corners for the 93-97: I feel like there has to be a few pairs out there somewhere. If anybody has a pair, new or used, please shoot me a message! I appreciate it!
  7. BeeCee

NO HEAT! (I've tried a lot.)

Nice! I missed this when you initially posted your issue. Glad to see you got it fixed. I'll give an update as well! My heat has been working all winter essentially, no problems. A couple times after my last post in October it briefly went out for a minute or two, but worked itself out. But...
  8. BeeCee

Thanks for the response Eric. But no, I've only checked the actuator, not the actual blend door itself. The only thing that has refrained me from attempting to look into the actual door is the heat was working temporarily like I mentioned, and now it's working again lol. I'm hoping I can rule...
  9. BeeCee

Quick update. Literally after I posted this thread, I took the truck for a ride. After some driving and truck was warmed up, I decided to turn on the heat, because of course I gotta keep trying lol. Was blowing straight cold air. I decided to keep it on just to see what would happen. After...
  10. BeeCee

Hey what's up everybody! Since the beginning of the month, I've been trying to get my heat working. Heat worked fine last winter into the spring, then of course went all summer without it, using just A/C...then at the beginning of this month the mornings started getting cold unfortunately...
  11. BeeCee

1999 5.0 philly ranger

^x2. Would def like to see some pics! Welcome, I'm close to Philly, Newark DE.
  12. BeeCee

Rats and wiring??

Truck looks good. As Dirtman suggested, I would go source a new harness. If possible, I would be interested in seeing pics of the damage.
  13. BeeCee

Rusty tailgate replacement

^ x2. I would say check locally first to avoid shipping if possible. Like Bird76Mojo said, check your local junkyards. I got a new one for mine for $20 picked-up off of Craigslist.
  14. BeeCee

What are these?

What's up guys? Just got a quick question and was hoping someone might have some insight! I've been doing some searching, but I can't seem to figure out what exactly these are, or moreso what they are named/would be referred to as, and more importantly if they are available. Just from...
  15. BeeCee

Fuel Tank Straps!

What's up guys, Just wanted to share the following with everyone and hope it might help someone in the future. Recently I came home from a drive in my '97 Ranger, and when I stepped out, I noticed the fuel tank hanging. Of course the old straps gave out in 21+ years of age, and I...
  16. BeeCee

Battery Light Troubleshooting Help! ('97 2.3L)

What’s going on everyone? I’m Brody, long-time gear head. I’ve used various forums for years, been moderator on a few, and wanted to join The Ranger Station community in hopes of connecting with some Ranger experts and other enthusiasts! I have a ’97 XLT 2.3L, 5spd, 282K. Now I’m not a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad