• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. MrGearhead

Brake Issue.

The brakes on my ‘06 (2wd) are acting up. I did rotors, pads, drums, wheel cylinders & hardware. Normal driving is fine but if you try to stop quick, the pedal drops to the floor. You feel and hear the slight sound of the ABS noise and pedal vibration for a sec. No brake light, no leaks, no loss...
  2. MrGearhead

Raise or not?

This is my ‘06 XLT, 3.0, Auto, 2WD… I lowered it last year. 3” front coils, 5” axle flip, Belltech Shocks. I’ve only put a few 1000 miles on it. I’m kinda tired of it being lowered but I tossed out my stock front coils. I’ve been looking everywhere for new (affordable) stock front coils. Anyone...
  3. MrGearhead

Grill help

I have an ‘06 XLT. I want to lose the stock grill and go all open mesh or billet, emblemless. I see that lot on the grills say to cut out the bars out of the stock grill but I can’t see that looking very good. (finished) Who has done it? Let’s see some pics.
  4. MrGearhead

Why you don’t run Mustang S550 wheels

Well. I thought I was smarter than the average bear.... nope.. I picked up a set of 2012 GT wheels (18”) for my ‘06. In order to use them I need spacers. The stock lugs are 1 5/8” long so I would need spacers as thick as them. Looks like 2” is really the only option. 2” spacers will push the...
  5. MrGearhead

End link question on lowered truck

Hey all, I’m installing my 3” lowering springs on my ‘06 this weekend. I looking to go pick up a pair of shorter Energy Suspension sway bar links. What length links are the lowered guys running? Thanks Matt
  6. MrGearhead

Wanted OEM Rubber Front Floor Mats

Please delete.
  7. MrGearhead

Anyone Use/See Track Pack Wheels on a Ranger?

I have a Black 2WD ‘06. I also have a set of ‘15 Mustang 19” Black Track Pack wheels sitting in storage. I know with the right spacers they will fit but has anyone seen them on a ranger? I searched the net and can’t find anyone that’s done it. Thanks Matt
  8. MrGearhead

S550 Wheels on a Ranger

Hi all, I just picked up a nice ‘06 Ranger. (2wd) I have a set of 2015 Mustang GT track pack (19”) wheels sitting in storage. Just wondering if anyone tried to slap on S550 wheels around here? I won’t be able to get them out of storage for a couple weeks and I was curious if it was even worth...
  9. MrGearhead

Hello

Hi all, I’m picking up an ‘06 Ranger XLT (Black, 3.0, A/T, Extended Cab, 2wd) next week. -Matt

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad